Friday, March 8, 2013

Poem 731. Unfaithful friend

                                                                    Unfaithful friend
Sometimes a friend stands with you and then in life you began to accept that one thing
These friends are making one thought from inside those friends who are creating for us
Greatest help on every point those things are important inside life but then I feel just one
Thing from inside that friend must act in good way on many times but we just never feel
And understand things in life I feel one thought from my mind that friends are those people
Who are having some effect on life those friends are important sort of people inside life
I feel that those friends are so important inside life I feel that those friends are standing on
Different points but I just feel since every day they stood with me on every point those
Friends are true friends for life I just have one thought from inside that friends are those
Concepts which will help us on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that
Some friends are totally wrong on every point I feel that some friends will not stand
With me when I have crisis in life many times those friends who stay with us on happy day
On every point I feel just one thought from inside those friends which are reacting in
Totally wrong way inside life I feel just friends are creating totally different on every point
But then friends who are creating positive effect on mind I feel one thing from inside
Those friends are standing on wrong concept inside life those wrong things which are
Creating effect on life I feel one thing from mind that friends are totally wrong on every
Point I feel just one thing from inside those friends who stand with us on happier time
After all those happiness is precious to our mind I feel that happiness is totally nice in life
I feel one thing from inside that friends who stood with us are not always doing to stand
With us on every point because when on some occasions on every point but then I feel
One thought from inside that friends are so good to us on every point that these friends
Are not going ahead as per our thinking inside life I feel just one thought from my mind
But then those friends who are important in life look totally wrong on every point I feel
One thing from inside those friends are not good that much on every point but then those
Friends are not touching our thoughts and our mind these friends are creating problems
On every point that friends are so important inside life those friends are taking us to totally
Wrong on every point but then friend will look so wrong on every time because on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside friends are having so hard reaction
On every point inside life these friends who are having different aspect on every point
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that friends are not helping us on another point
Some friends are so faithless on every point we understand them on every point because
Those points which are helping us on every angle of life are not those people who are
Giving light to us on every time those people who are helping us on every point inside life
Are so different on every angle of life I just feel one thought from inside that those concept
Which will show good things on every point I have just one thinking on every time that
Friends are those people who are creating problems on every point inside life are not helping
Us on evey time because friends are those people who are creating different aspects in life
Those friends who stays with us in happy time on every point those friends are creating
Those sorrows to us on every point those things which are having good effects on life but
Then slowly we will understand one thought from inside that friends are those who stays
With us on good as well as bad time inside life these friends are having different concept
Inside life those concepts are creating different thoughts on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that some friends who are faithful to us are limited inside life I feel just one
Thing from inside some friends are those people who are just managing to create problem
On every point I feel just one thought from inside that life is not that easy on any point but
When we move ahead inside life I just feel one thing from inside that those concepts in which
We think people as friends are so nice on every point I have one thinking from inside but then
I feel one thing from inside that friends are having two concepts inside life some are truly
Nice on every point but then those bad effect on every point so then those concepts are those
Things which are precious inside life these friends are two sides inside life faithful friends
Are important inside life unfaithful friend are also that part of life but we just never understand
One thing from our mind that even unfaithful friend stood with us for some times so we must
Not blame friendship in life when we see unfaithful friends on some times because it seem
Like rule of life that friends are which stood with us will have few faithful but more unfaithful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...