Thursday, March 28, 2013

Poem 766. Positive and negative things

                                                       Positive and negative things
Have you really standing with me or it is one question arise when some one acted in really
Good way in life on every moment and on every thinking when in life we start to move ahead
On every thinking I just feel one thing from inside that every thought is not that perfect for
My thinking and for me when I will move ahead in life I just feel good thoughts on every point
And on every thinking but then from my mind I feel just one thing from inside that those
Thoughts and thinking are hurting me on every point as per our thinking on every point then those
Things which are leading good on every point after all those points are good thoughts which
Are no more on every point good things are having positive point on every thinking but then
By bit we need to understand on thing that good things are creating positive things on every
Moment and point I feel that goodness is perfect sort of thing we feel one thing that on
Every angle of thinking I feel just one thing that we never expect good as easily on every
Point inside life after all those positive thoughts are leading to many problems and thinking
But still those goodness some times seem to scare me so then I feel that goodness is
That sort of thing after all that good things which are having positive sort of things so then
Good are so important and precious for human being then I feel good thoughts and doing
On every point worst sort of thing I feel that good things are positive on every sort of things
Because those positive sort thoughts are moving ahead on every point I want positive thought
To be true for human being I feel one thing that positive things are good for human being
But then those goodness will have right sort of thing which are creating on every thing then
I feel one thing that good side will be somewhere which will lead to positive thoughts on
Every thinking good things are moving us ahead on every point but still we just never believe
On sort of good thing on every point those good things are nice effect on life of human being
But then I feel one thought from inside that good things are having nice effect on every point
So goodness is nice sort of thinking but then when I notice bad sort of thing but then those
Bad effect on every point then bad things are having positive sort of thoughts are leading to
Positive sort of things negative sort of thoughts which are important for our thinking but
Then when we have negative thoughts which are having reactions inside life after some point
And that negative thoughts are leading to lot of problems inside life on every thinking so I just
Feel one sort of things that negative things are something which are expected by me without
Much thinking I just feel so shocked when I think that angle of my thinking why in life
I just concentrated on negative things when life have load of positive sort of things on every
Moment and on every point why look at negative thoughts inside my mind when I will move
Ahead then on every thinking I feel that good sort of thinking after all those negative thoughts
Are managing to hurt on every point but then negative thoughts are wanted to move ahead
In life to understand those things but then those things are something which are taking us
Ahead on wrong point because negative thoughts are creating trouble for us on every point
And on every thinking but then negative thoughts are hurting my mind but then those things
Which are leading to totally wrong concept to our thinking because negative thoughts are
Moving ahead in life and taking us ahead on every negative thinking why and when we start
Moving ahead in life that negative side and that thinking on every point I feel just one thing
That negative thoughts are entering in life with faith in negative things on every moment
And every point I just have one sort of things so then I feel one thing from my mind that
Negative thoughts are taking me to wrong side but I just don't know why inside life unknown to
My mind I have encourage in life those negative things I know it is not crime but still
Now a days I feel one thing from my mind that I don't want to appreciate so much negative
Things that all my positive things which enter in my life because suspicious to my mind and
My thoughts and thinking so in life I feel one thing from inside that my mind is confusing me
So I just feel may be at some point I have to force my mind to turn in positive thinking but
When I do it in life I just feel one shock in my mind that how did I let my mind go in such
Wrong way in life while encouraging negative thinking but any way it is never late to change
Your mind if you decide to change positive thinking but sadly in mind that thoughts stays
For few hours in life and even one sneeze in life I began to think viral inside my mind so
May be I need more to work on every point and have some sort of positive thoughts and thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...