Monday, March 25, 2013

Poem 760. Unnecessary screams

                                                             Unnecessary screams
Many times we see people who are so unique on every moment we just feel one thing
That those thoughts which are having wrong results on every point inside life because
Those things which are taking us ahead on every point are not some thing so nice on
Every moment inside life then I have just one thought from inside that some times I just
Talk with people and it just seem waste of time because on every moment I feel one
Thing from inside life will look so wrong on every point because we just start explaining
That person that how did we suppose to do that work on any time after all those things
Which are so important for our life after all those screams are suppose to wake us up on
Every time inside life because on every point we feel one thing from inside that those things
Which touch us on every point because those screams are telling us on every time that
Those things which we need to improve on every point after all those screams which are
Creating problems on every point because they are leading us to those points that we feel
So important inside life but those points are not that precious in life when we feel just one
Thing from inside that those thoughts are having effect on us inside life I feel one thought
From inside those screams are reacting on every point so then I feel one thought from
My mind that necessary thing will have worst impact on every point of life but from my
Thoughts and my mind I just never understand what I feel from inside that we are explaining
Inside life many things which are not that much required inside life when we move ahead
We feel one thought from my mind that those different concepts are leading to so many
Different thinking inside life I feel that when I need on some point but then I feel one thought
From inside that when those concepts will began to move ahead on every point after all
Those things which we are explaining sometimes already known by those people inside life
They never feel that there is need of help on any point those concepts which are having so
Many different thoughts on every point from inside I feel just one thought from inside
That those thinking which are taking us ahead on every point will lead to that problem in life
Those different thoughts will look so good on every point that people are creating problem
By telling too much in life I feel that is one thing I do sometimes and when those people
Talk with me in anger I feel that strange thought on every angle of life I feel one thought
From inside that those idea which we are trying to explain people inside life seem so wrong
On every concept of life I feel that just one thing from inside that those different type of
Thoughts are leading to different thought in life I have just one thought on every point but
Then those thoughts which tell me that I am not standing on wrong thought of life but then
I feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are leading problems are important
Inside life I have different thinking on every point that those thoughts which are touching
Our thinking on every point after all those things which are having good idea on every time
I feel just one thought from inside that this idea which will lead to problem on every point
Because people will feel angry on every point I feel that this anger will create problem in life
I feel just one thing that from every angle of life I feel one thinking from inside that those
Thoughts which are confusing inside life but then I feel that just one thought is so important
Inside life that when we suggest too much by mistake we must understand on every point
That those thoughts which are touching us in life are helping others are not  that much true
On any moment and on any point that thinking and that thought which touch our mind will
Lead to something so hard on every point that thinking which is harming us on every point
I just feel one thought from inside that thinking will look nice on every point inside our life
When we accept our mistake and then give pleasant type of smile that smile will harm us
On every moment inside life I feel one thought from inside that nice thing will look so wrong
On every point I have one thought inside life those thoughts which are hurting us on every
Point different thoughts are creating in our mind inside life are wrong thoughts inside life
Then I feel that unnecessary screams on every thinking inside life but then I feel just one
Thing from inside we are human we make mistake on some point but then we must understand
That mistake which is important in life if that is not understood then we are making one
Big mistake on every point of life and it will just turn into worst thing of life because then
Only we will win inside life because mistake is common thing on every point of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...