Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Poem 752. Repetition of life

                                                        Repetition of life
Why sometimes in life we feel that from inside that we are passing on same lane from
Same point then again and again inside life I feel that when we start to move ahead on
That way on every point I just feel one thought from inside of my mind when I start to
Move ahead on same way inside life when we move ahead on same road inside life but
On that road we are moving inside life on that road on every point I feel that those road
Which will lead us on every point when we move ahead on same road on every point
That road which will lead to same point inside life then I feel one thought from my life
When we will move ahead we feel that we are moving ahead on every point so then
I feel one thing from inside that same road will is coming ahead on every point of life
When we move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that road which will look so
Good to me on every point is not that much right for my life because on every point
We just feel one thought from inside that just walking on same road seem so wrong
Because I just hope one thing from inside that when I will walk on that road on some
Point inside life then I feel that I will move ahead from that point inside life so then I have
Just one thought from inside that when we start walking on same road on every point
I feel just one thought on every angle of life I feel one thinking from inside that when
Once I have passed that exam why did I have to appear for it again inside life I feel just
One thought on every point I have same thinking on every point so then I tried one
Thought just one thought in life that I am walking perfectly when I walk on same road in life
Same thought on every point that when same road we want inside life because when we
Start to walk on same road on every point but then walking on same road will lead to
Walk on that road on every point so when we start on every angle of life those roads
Are leading to many problems in life because I want to stop that walk on every point
I want my thinking to change on every day of life but still every time I hope one thing
From my mind because those things which are moving ahead inside life but then walking
On same road will look so wrong on every point but this is want happen inside our life
Because life doesn't accept that logic which we have in life if want totally different logic
For us to understand in life it want us to understand that we need to walk on same way
Again and again as we want to move ahead in life because life doesn't agree with our logic
Inside life those logic which life tell us on every point but then those logic which touch
Our mind tell us that things should not repeat on every point because when we move ahead
I feel one thing from inside that those logic which will repeat us ahead on every point in
Our mind and life so then I feel one thing from inside those things which will have results
On every point after all those logic which will touch us on every point but then I feel just
One thing from inside that logic are something which are precious inside life I have just
One thought from inside that logic which are moving ahead inside life after all that logic
Which touch us on every point inside life but then those logic which will happen in life
I have just one thought from my mind that logic which seem so nice have wrong idea
On every point inside life that logic which will move ahead on every point inside life but
Then logic will look so wrong on every point that logic which touch us on every point
But logic seem so wrong on every point that logic will have worst effect inside life but
Then logic will have impact inside life then logic will have bad effect on life after all those
Logic which tell us on every point because that road can't be repeated on every point in life
I have just one thing from inside that logic will manage to harm us on every point in life
After all that logic will help us on every point but when life reject that logic of not repeating
Things in life I just feel we will return again and again on same point those thoughts which
Touch our brain and our life seem so good to us on every moment inside life because those
Logic which will look so good on every point will look totally right on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that logic is that perfect things inside life I feel one thing
From inside life so then logic will touch us on every point in life which tell us that we need
To move ahead on every point even repeating of things doesn't look that good inside life
But still we need to accept logic of life because after all life knows a lot better on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...