Monday, March 18, 2013

Poem 748. Eyes of mind

                                                           Eyes of mind
When you see a sky what you really see is something which we see from our eyes
And  what we see from our mind because those eyes will tell us many truth to our mind
Our eyes can confuse us but those eyes don't confuse on every point I feel that with
Our eyes we can see many things on many point because those things which are leading
To problem on many times inside life those eyes which are having different thoughts
From inside when we see sun which are moving ahead on every point we feel one thought
On every time with those eyes we see beauty on many times but those eyes will confuse
Our thinking on every point I feel one thought on every point I feel that from our mind
These things look so different how we feel from inside life so then I have one thing
From my mind that eyes are showing something so beautiful inside life but then I feel
Just one thing from my mind that sun will come, thing which we can see nice thing in
Our life but it is also looking so nice on every point that sun which look so enchanting
On every point that light which sun has given us on every point we need to think again
In life that sun will look so nice inside life so I feel one thing from our life so then we
Need nature on every point but how it will look so nice that beautiful thing which will
Look on every point but then sun will look so wrong sometimes because due to eyes
Which will look so nice on every point after all those eyes will hurt on every point so
Then I feel that eyes are having which are leading problems inside life but then I feel just
One thing from inside that eyes of mind after all that mind will not look so nice on every
Point inside life that mind is something which will have positive effect inside life but then
That eyes are hurting on every point eyes are hurting due to totally wrong because then
We have pain inside our eyes we feel one thought from inside that mind will have nice
Thought on every point then even that pain will look so nice because it is just depend
On mind that how we take pain in life just by our eyes we will never have thought
On every point if we are convinced that they are perfect for our mind because those
Thoughts and those thinking from our mind will lead to many problems on every point
After all thoughts which are so important inside life I feel one thing from inside life I have
One thought from my mind there are creating different inside life so then I feel with my
Eyes I feel one thing from inside that nature which we see that nature will look so nice
On every point those eyes which are having positive importance inside life but then those
Eyes are made by nature on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Things which are having effect on every point but then I feel that mind will have more
Effect on every thing in life what we see something it is just with those eyes which will
Have impact on us after some time we feel one thing from our life that with eyes are having
Good effect inside life these things which are something that will have reaction inside life
Some effect which we have in life will look so wrong on every point because mind will
Have impact on every point after all those things which are having some thought from
Inside because those thoughts from mind will look wrong when our mind start to hurt me
On every point because on some area we will began to look so wrong on every point but
Then on every thought I feel just one thing from inside that nature will look totally wrong
If we think positively inside life because those thoughts which are telling us on every point
Are looking so bad when we use them to positive things in life but then what happen is
Something worst on every point I have just one thing from nature will look just as we feel
From my mind but then mind will tell me one thing that things will look good or bad on
Any moment or on any point of life just to have positive effect in life we just began to look
Good on every point but then those things which will have one strong impact on every
Thought and point we feel one thing from inside that things will look so different inside
Our life those things which we see from our mind will be something which are more powerful
In life on every day and on every point those things which are moving ahead in life but
Then I feel one thing from inside that nature will look nice only when we see it from our mind
Then they are truly nice but then it will look so worst on every point inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...