Sunday, March 3, 2013

Poem 721. Fights to change life

                                                             Fights to change life
Life is like one soft and light flower which floats on wind and moves with each and every
Tide it is so soft and so light that it never stop on any point we just wish from heart to rest
For sometimes but life never let us rest on any point it just moves ahead with every point
I just feel one thing from inside that life is some thing which never have that heaviness inside
Life is something which can move as per it's choice on every time life is something which
Look so nice at every point life is that thoughts which touch us so softly on every moment
And on every time I just feel that life is something which never remain at same place how
Much you may wish it to stand because life have that power to move as it wish from one
Point to another point inside life I just feel that life is that thing which never goes as we wish
And we decide it just moves with destiny on every tide and we just keep watching how life move
Ahead our life on every moment and on every point we will just never understand what we
Feel from inside because when life moves ahead mostly we just run with it on every point
I just want to wish one thing from inside only if my life stop and let me think on some moment
And on some times in life all those thoughts which capture my mind will look totally wrong
When we began to move with destiny on every point those thinking which are truth of our
Future and our life seem to loose in transit when life moves ahead step by step on every point
I just feel one thought from my mind that I never win so easily inside life because when we
Just move ahead on every point we feel that life is something which can move as per our
Thinking and as per our mind those moments which are perfect and good for our life are not
Something which we have decide they comes to us just because destiny decide our life is
Something which hurt us on every time I feel just one thing when it floats ahead in life I will
Just one thought on every point that life is moving ahead with every occasion in life on every
Moment and on every point those things which are touching us are made by destiny in life
This life have some power which will move on every point I feel one thought that life will not
Move ahead as per decision in life after all this life will move ahead on every point we feel just
One thought from our mind that life will have power to move ahead on point but still it all seem
To be tied with destiny all time and we all just began from start our fight in life which will tell
Our thinking one thought from inside life will move ahead on every angle of mind but we just
Can't keep watching it move ahead on every time I feel that life is something which will touch
Our thinking on every point I feel that floating of life on every direction in our life I feel that
In life we want to move ahead on every point these motives which will take us ahead on every
Moment and on every point those thoughts which will touch us on every point will look so
Different on every angle and point those thinking which are having reactions inside life on
Every moment I feel that life will float as we decide on every point those thoughts which are
Moving ahead with air on every point I feel that life will move ahead with every thinking of life
When life have that thinking which touch our mind will look totally wrong on every point
I feel that when we move ahead in life we just feel one thinking from inside that those things
Which moves ahead on every point with air I feel that life floats on every time those things
Which are going ahead on every point I feel that in life those moment which comes and goes
Will vanish on every point as per it wish from inside but I just feel that I will like it on every
Moment and on every time those things which are perfect to us can move ahead in life on
Every moment we just feel one thought from inside that we want life as we want so we decide
To fight so we all are just trying to fight on every point on every moment we feel that those
Success which will take us ahead on every point of life so I feel just one thing from inside
That sometimes we win or may be destiny decided that we will win in life but any way we all
Feel one thing from inside that those things which will have effect on us will look different
In life I feel just one  thing that we need to fight on every point but those destiny which have
Decided will never change course in life I feel one thought on every point that those changes
Which I see in my future will not have good effect on life I will never understand one thought
From inside that why did we feel upset when we lose that fight those things which are going
Ahead on every point are decided then why should we blame ourselves when we lose that fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...