Monday, March 11, 2013

Poem 736. Worst sort of help

                                                           Worst sort of help
One day when I ask for someone's help when that one don't give it to me I just felt so angry
And helpless I feel so sad on every moment I feel just one thing from my mind that how can
You understand those thoughts which are important to us on every moment will look so wrong
In every way I just have one feeling that anger is that thought which will have reaction in life
On every day I feel one thing that on those moment anger which will look so aggressive on
Every thought and moment I feel just that when I asked for help how can that person will so
Wrong on every moment because those thoughts which I have in mind I really needed
That help unless I really needed I have never asked for help but still I get no as answer on that
Crucial moment I just feel one thing again and again I feel one thing on every moment that
Those answers are leading to lot of troubles on every moment I feel one thing on every thinking
And on every moment that help which is required on every moment those things which are
Precious inside life that help which is important for us on every moment I feel that help is that
Feeling which will touch our mind on every moment I feel so helpless on that moment then
I feel that help is so important on that moment I feel just one thought on every moment
Those help which will began to hurt us on every point and moment are those forced sort
Of help which will create lot of troubles inside our life on every day I feel that from inside
I feel need of help but when I get that help I just have thought on every moment so then
I have those thoughts which going to help on that moment those help which will manage
To hurt us on that moment that help which will touch our life on every moment those
Help which will manage to hurt us on every moment is that half heart help which is given
To us when we force them but when we don't get that help which is needed I just feel
One thought on that moment that help is something which will show light of happiness
On every moment I feel just one thought on every moment that help is something which
I needed is not given to me willingly then it seem so useless to our world on every moment
But then I have just one thought on every moment that help is something which will manage
To hurt us on that moment I feel that help is harmful in every way I just feel one thing
That help is something which will look so wrong on that moment I feel one thing on
Every moment that help is most precious thing which is needed to make quiet thought to
Our life on every moment I feel one thing from my heart on that moment that help which
Is truly needed in this world I feel one thought on every moment that help is totally wrong
For our life that help which will not be given inside life on every moment that help which
Will manage to hurt our thought on every moment those help that will look so hard for
Our life on every moment I feel that help will hurt me on that moment then I just feel
One thing on every moment that help is something which will not look that bright when
In our life we will get that help because that help will manage to hurt us on every time
I feel just one thing that help is something so useless on every point I feel that we need
Some sort of help but many times I feel that we are better without help because that help
Which are so important inside life on every moment so that help which will give us thought
Which will look so great but those help are damaged on every moment but then I feel just
One thing from our mind on every thought on every point on every moment that help is
Something which are leading on every point that help will look so nice and interesting on
Every moment I feel just one thing on every time that help is something which are so
Perfect on every moment I feel help is one word many times not just needed when someone
Says no to me I just learn something next talent and with those thoughts I start to get that
Sort of help which touch me on every point that create reaction on every day I feel that
When we don't help even then sometimes we asked on every moment that help when
We don't needed it on every moment those help which are leading to more problem on
Each and every day I just feel one thought again and again sometimes when we don't get
Help we learn many things which are precious to us on every moment I feel just one thing
On every moment that help is totally worst thing to get when we don't needed it in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...