Sunday, March 31, 2013

Poem 769. My sky

                                                                  My sky
What is so lovely today in that sky which was missing yesterday and it felt my heart
Have you ever feel that way on any point just remember never any thing was changed
Inside sky when yesterday I was looking at sky god was sitting there even if god is still
On each moment watching me from there but question is that do I really feel that when
I look at that sky when I have my faith strong then only I can see that nice feel in sky
God can be any where if I feel it from my heart and I will decide to see god from my eyes
Because god never have just one place on every point and on every moment god is existed
On every point so where you can see god is in hand of your and it depend on your eyes
Because that spirit which existed everywhere never limit on any point those thoughts which
Will really make god alive are those thoughts which are fully pure on every point inside life
I feel that there are different concepts in life but then different point will have good thinking
On every point inside life I feel one thought on every point that on different elements in life
On every angle of life on every point I see different thoughts inside I feel one thought on
Every point it is our mind which really give us those thoughts and give goodness on every
Point I feel just one thought from inside that god is that power which will take us on those
Portions inside life so then I feel one thought from inside pure thought which are par to life
On every moment inside life those good feeling from inside those good thoughts are those
Which will show god to us on every time because in our sky of life what we see depend
On every point inside life how did we move ahead in life depend on where and what we  see
Inside life on every part of mind because that sky which we see will have beauty on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that sky will have power to give us
That weather which god like but if we admire it or not will depend on our future on every
Point because weather will remain same it will not going to change on every point I just feel
One thought from inside that we must not let our thinking tell something is wrong with
Nature on every point because that nature is what we get by god in life and if we learn to
Admire us on every point from inside that sky which will have nice shine on every point
I feel that from sky I see that good colors on every point because god have made that sky
In that way inside life I feel just one thing that this sky is good on every point but then I feel
Just one thought from inside sky will look so perfect on every angle of life because sky will
Have that beauty from inside we just feel one thing from our mind that sky will have those
Colors which will look so good on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that
Sky will have so many colors on every point I have just that thought from inside that
Nature will have those weathers and colors on every point we need to understand them and
Accept them with happy mind we feel one thought from inside that colors will look great
When sky have them inside I feel that we can find our god only when we learn to accept
What we have in life because god will not change things that easily on every point in life
I feel one thought from my life these things are having reaction on every point what we get
Inside life then I feel one thought on every point I feel one thought from inside that those
Thoughts are leading us ahead in life those thoughts are having different problems inside life
I feel one thing on every point these are different things which are having reactions on
Every point inside life but then those results will have effect inside life on every moment
I feel one thought from my mind nature is part of our life so then those parts of life but
Then I feel one thing from inside that nature is gift of god which we must accept inside life
We feel one thought from our mind that we want this thing and we want that thing in life
Because when we move ahead then we will learn many things in life and slowly we will
Go ahead and understand our thinking is wrong on every point whatever god give to us
Is something we really need inside life so I just feel one thought from my mind that in this
Sky we feel on every point inside life what we want to feel our mind that sky is not just
Sky I mean which we see in daily life I mean sky of our heart which sometimes clouded
By sorrows in life always accept it from mind then we will feel happy from inside so
On every point inside life I just see one thing on every angle of life that if we accept
What we get in life then it seem good on every point inside life after all god is best friend
Of our life since god have created us we must consider god as our first friend inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...