Sunday, March 10, 2013

Poem 734. Afterwards

                                                             Afterwards
Why some questions seem to have no answers inside life those questions are totally so
Hard to answer on some point then I feel one thing from inside that questions are something
Which will look so nice on that point when they have answers on some point inside life
I feel just one thing from inside questions are something which look so wrong on every
Point inside life I feel that answers are something which are so hard on every point but
Then when question don't got them it seem so wrong on every point I feel one thought
From inside that questions are so hard for our life because those questions which don't
Have answers on every point seem so hard on every angle of life I feel just one thought
From inside that answers are not that solutions which we get on that time don't seem to
Come in our hand on any point I feel just one thing from inside that answers are those
Questions which are hurting us on every point because they don't have answer on that
Point inside life after all those answers which seem to have worst effect on life but then
Those questions which will harm us on every point on every area of lie I just have one
Thought from inside those answers which we get for questions inside life so I feel just
One thought from inside that answers are having different effect inside life I feel that after
Some time answers are hidden on every point because they are leading to different effect
In life those answers which are not moving ahead as per our thinking inside life I feel
One thought from inside but then from one question which will look so nice on every point
But then answers are something which will look so good for our life I have one thing
From inside that answers are something so precious for us in life when I get those answers
I feel they are making those questions alive I feel just one thing from inside some times
When questions are creating wrong effect in life I have one thought from my mind that
Answers are not helping us that much in life if we get them too late on some point then
We need to understand that answers are so important as much as questions in life and then
I feel one thing from inside answers and questions are two part of life when question is
Something which touch us on every point but then answers will look so long will be late
For our life I feel one thought from inside that question will become part of answer in life
I feel that questions will slowly understand answers on every point but then I feel when
We move ahead answers will always come in life those questions which we need to move
Ahead on every point those questions which are moving ahead on every point I have one
Thought from my mind that answers can enter in life after some time I feel just one thing
From inside that questions which are so important inside life I feel one thought from inside
Questions are something which will look so good for life because for those questions
We need answers on every time I feel one thought from inside that questions are giving
Answers but only after sometime in life these questions which are leading to different point
Inside life got interesting answers on every time but when they came late it feel so wrong
On every point because we are waiting for that answer for so long time that those answers
Began to look wrong on every point those thoughts which touch me on many points but
Still I feel one thought from inside that answers will take us ahead in life on every moment
I feel questions are so important to us in life I feel that answers are something which are
So precious to our life it will look so nice on every point because when we have answer
Then we can feel what true meaning of questions from inside I feel that those questions
Will have answers from inside but then why should we need to wait for answer on every
Moment and on every time but when we get answer I feel sometimes even it is worst for
Our thoughts and mind on every occasion we have same satisfaction from inside those
Thoughts which are creating answers on every point I feel just one thought from my mind
That answers will have meaning on every point inside life but then those answers which are
Having reactions on every point I feel just one thought from inside that afterwards in mind
I feel that questions are so important inside life on every point answers will seem so nice
On every point after all those answers will enter afterwards inside life so answers will have
One thought from inside that answers are so important inside life on every point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...