Sunday, March 24, 2013

Poem 758. Different type of mind

                                                            Different type of mind
In life you always see different type of flowers and different types of things on every point
But when we see them all we like them all but we never expect one thing to see that is different
Types of mind on every moment when we move ahead inside our life we just feel one thought
On every point so easy it is to admire different things and different fruits and flowers inside
Our future and life but hardest thing is admire different types of minds on every moment we
Just feel one thing from inside that different types of mind are created in different ways in life
We just have to understand those different thoughts on every point which are cultivated inside
Those different sort of mind those minds which have so many thoughts are perfect for our life
We need to move ahead on every point we feel one thing from inside that world is so complicated
And hard to understand on every point when with different thoughts we have managed to
Create different sort aspects inside life when many thoughts are created in such a way that
They are crossing each other on every point I feel one thought from my mind so then I feel
One thing from mind so I feel that those different thoughts are leading to new thought in life
When those different thoughts which are part of life will look so perfect on every point
I just feel one thing from inside that different thoughts are created to make a interesting
Sort of life on every point we feel one thing from my mind that world is made by those type
Different types of thoughts on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Thoughts are so different that they are creating so different effect in life that life is something
Which is perfect on every point those thoughts are having reactions inside life those thoughts
Are having interesting effect in life those different thoughts are creating different effect in life
That mind is cultivated good effect on mind after all those mind which will have worst kind
Of effect on every point I will have one feeling from inside that different thoughts that are
Creating effect in life leading to that world which we never able to guess in life on every
Moment I have same feeling from inside that those people are having some thoughts which
Will lead to many effects on our life I will have just one feeling from my mind that those things
Which are having effect on us are having different effect on every time inside life I feel just
One thought from inside those different types of thoughts are created by those minds and
On every point I feel just same thing on every aspects inside life those different types of
Thinking will have effect on every point I feel that those different thoughts on every point
I have different thinking on every point those minds are having different effect on life and
I feel just one thing from inside those mind which are having impact on our life will look
So different effect on every point I want one thing from inside that different thoughts are
Having effect on every point those different types of mind will have impact on life but then
Those thoughts are having unique effect on every point different types of mind are creating
Effect inside life when that mind will have effect on life will be something different in life
That mind which take us ahead on every point will be good for our life when that mind will
Move in proper way inside life but then after some time it seems as if we find it so hard
To understand them in life so those mind seem to hurt us on some point I feel one thought
From my mind that those thinking which tell us that how we need ahead in life will be confused
After some time inside life so on every moment and on every time we need to move ahead
I feel one thought from my mind I feel those thinking are having effect on every point then
I have just one thinking on every point but then those thoughts are included inside mind so
Those different type of mind will have nice effect in life but then those different thoughts
Are having reactions in life this mind will never look that much good on every point in life
Those different thoughts are created by mind on every point I feel one thinking from inside
This mind will have positive effect on life I feel one thought from inside different thoughts
On every angle of life I have one thinking from inside that different mind will have some
Good effect on life I feel that those thoughts are having good effect on every point then
I feel one thing from inside that different types of mind will have good effect on every
Moment and on every point so I feel one thing from inside that different sort of mind
Is so different to understand on every point those different effects will have good impact
On every point so I feel that different types of mind so good on every point inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...