Friday, March 22, 2013

Poem 756. Picture

                                                                    Picture
When I see the picture I always see some dream inside those pictures alive and breathing
On every point and on every thinking that those pictures will have that beauty and understanding
For people and for human those pictures will have beauty inside it on every moment and on
Every thinking that those dreams which are hurting in life are out of those pictures which are
Showing good future to each and every human being I just have one thought that when we
Move ahead as human being we feel from inside that in every thinking there are some good
Sort of thoughts as well as bad sort of thoughts for every human being we just move ahead
In life with one thing that is hope which arise inside heart with that picture which will look
So lovely and perfect for human being but when I look at those pictures I just see one thing that
Those pictures will have those things inside some of them are just part of thinking while others
Are that sort of things which look good for life as well as for our thinking when we move ahead
In life with our thinking we just feel that those pictures are showing those beautiful type of
Thinking and those dreams when we move ahead in life with our positive things we just see
In those picture that those beauty are perfect sort of things when those picture which touch us
On every time I just have one thought from inside that picture which will have beauty on every
Moment in every point those pictures which are making my dreams alive are something which
Will look pleasant inside life those pictures which are looking so nice because that picture will
Look so good on every point when I start to see dream inside but then after some limit I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those pictures will have dream hidden inside but they don't
Look that much real in life when we set some dream it must be nice but when we view it just
As dream for some time we can view it as any thing in life but when we start to spend some time
On it inside life we need to set it in such a way that it will have some reality inside those dreams
Which are touching our mind I feel one thought from inside that those pictures which are leading
To positive sort of thinking inside life will look wrong on every day and on every point I feel
Just one thought from inside that those picture are making it look so nice on every point but
Then those pictures which will hurt us on every point will look great when we have dreams
From inside we just feel one thought from our mind that those pictures which will look so
Good to me need to have a realistic dream inside which will capture our thinking on every point
Those pictures which are having lovely look inside in that picture I feel one thing from inside
That pictures are those things which will have lovely look on every point because dreams are
Showing that beauty inside but sometimes they are not that much true on any point I just have
One feeling from inside that those pictures are making us winner only when we decide that
What is their use in life you can put them just as dream as we want to become mermaid some time
And sometimes we wish we can fly with wing on mountains and heights but when things become
True for our life I just feel one thing that I can't turn things into real in life on every moment and
So those picture which are looking so good on every time those picture which will look so great
After some time so then I feel that those pictures are beautiful and nice on every angle of life
When they don't look that much real I feel that we are upsetting in life by just surrendering to
That dream which will never turn in to true on any point we need to understand to make two
Different category in life so then I feel one thought from my mind that those picture which is
Looking so good on every point I have just one thought that two dreams are going to look so
Nice on every point picture which will show us those dreams is true for our life when we move
Ahead on every angle of life so that picture will not have that look on every point but it will have
Something so nice those dreams which will look nice inside life on that picture which will have
Effect on life that picture will show positive side of life when we see two aspects inside life
We feel those dreams which are good for us will be having to different idea of life I just have
One feeling from inside that every picture will look so great when it will keep those dreams alive
Because dreams are something which will give happiness to us on every point I feel one thought
That picture will look so great on every point inside life so then I feel that in those picture I can
See those dreams which are precious inside our life so I just feel one thing from inside that those
Dreams which will look nice but we must understand we have two types of dreams and some
Are those which never turn into real inside life on any moment so we have to keep them separate
From our real dreams in life but we can always dream them because they will cheer up our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...