Friday, March 29, 2013

Poem 768. Concepts in picture

                                                           Concepts in picture
Each picture will create it's own world on every point it seem such nice in life
That Alice in wonderland inside my mind it is existed on every point inside our mind
I feel that from every picture will look so nice on every point in that picture I saw those
Things which are already inside my mind because inside that picture I saw many aspects
Inside life because in that picture I see those different concepts which are touching inside
Because in that picture I see those things which are inside my mind but can I make others
Also to see those things as I like on every point inside life I just feel one thing from inside
That picture are having different aspect on every point because that picture can show me
That nice thing o every point because those picture are having so many good concepts
Inside our future and our life never tell us just same story but hardest task is to convince
People in life that picture will look nice on every point in that picture we see different things
In that picture will look nice on every point that picture will look have different effect in lifeWe need to understand that picture are not that much good if we don't understand that
Picture then we need to understand those concepts in life in that picture we see many things
On every moment and on every point we feel just one thought from inside that in that picture
We see those different looks on every area of life we feel one thing on every point in life
That picture are something which have different concepts inside because in that picture
We feel one thought from inside that picture will never look that much nice if we see that
Things in picture on every point after all that picture is nothing great on every point inside life
Because those pictures are simple inside life but then those concepts which are precious
Inside life which are important since picture are having good concepts are important in life
After all in that picture I see many types of different sort of thoughts on every point but
Then picture will have thoughts only those which I will have inside life after all those picture
Which will look better on every concepts in life because pictures are not just pictures but
Then those concepts are turning new thoughts inside that picture which will look so good
On every point in that picture have different thoughts from inside mind after all those thoughts
Are turning truth of picture inside life when we find that thoughts inside but some people just
Never find any thoughts from inside those pictures are horrible on every point those pictures
Are hurting us on every point inside life when that picture will look so nice on every point
I feel one thought from inside that picture will never look good on any point in that picture
Which look so nice I just feel one thinking on every concept of mind that those picture will
Have nice look inside on every moment and on every point I saw those pictures which will
Look nice due to different concepts which I can see with my eyes those thoughts which
Are touching me on every point I want those positive thoughts to be seen by even those eyes
Who just see that picture without concepts in life when we move ahead I feel one thinking
From picture on every point in those picture will have different things inside but only when
People see in those picture what I see from my mind I want to explain them that beauty of
Picture from inside but it is not possible to see because they don't have my eyes on every point
It seems as if those pictures don't possess any meaning to them with their eyes I just feel
One thing that things will differ from one point to another point it seem that those things are
Having different concepts in life in those picture I will just see one thought on every point
I feel one thing that those things are having different concept in life just because of mind
So just by showing some picture we can't tell our thoughts about life we need to understand
First those hidden concepts on every point because concepts are those things which we fully
Need in life I feel one thought from my mind that concepts will make winner but I just
Never able to convince people to see them in life they just see that picture without much hope
On every point and concepts will began to look totally wrong on every angle of life I just
Never understand how to explain those concepts in life on every point I feel that pictures
Are perfect on every moment and on every point in that picture I just want happiness from
Inside I want to move ahead on with my concepts but those concepts are hurting me on
Every point of life I want to see those picture which are wrong when I think about them
From my thinking and my mind but truth is that those pictures are nothing but just those
Old concepts which are hurting us on every point inside life I feel that picture are having
Different thoughts from mind those concepts which are hidden in those picture are so nice
On every angle of life I have just one thought from my mind that in that picture I just can't
Force others those nice concepts in life because they belong just to me and they are gift
Of my mind and every one if try hard can get other wonderful gifts on every point of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...