Sunday, March 10, 2013

Poem 733. Ways in life

                                                                Ways in life
What ever I do some times it take you to that point it is as important inside life but then
I feel one thought from inside why we are thinking so much in life about those ways which
We take in life if life will help us on every point but then those those ways which will have
Reaction to our mind will look so perfect on every angle of life we feel just one way in life
That if we choose wrong thing then we are harming our life on every point I feel just one
Thought from inside those ways which are moving ahead in life I feel one thing from every
Moment and point that those ways with which we move will look so wrong on every point
I feel that we need to think in so many ways inside life I feel one thought from inside life
So those ways are moving ahead on every point I feel one thing from inside life I feel that
Right ways will be found only when we make efforts to find them in life those ways which
Are attaching us on every point I feel those ways which are so important on every point
Then we think too much about those ways which will take us ahead on every point but
Then I feel that those ways which are leading us to those things which will have same
Opportunities inside life I have just one thought from my mind that this way will harm us
On every point I feel one thing from inside that ways are those movement which we will
Take us ahead on every point I feel just one thing from inside those ways which are then
Confusing us on every point I feel that ways are crossing on every time because when
I choose one way from inside life those ways are turning totally wrong way inside life but
When we start to move ahead inside life I feel that we need to understand how to choose
Ways inside life I feel one thing from inside that those ways which are moving ahead in life
I feel one thing but then may mind will look so wrong on every point when ways will confuse
On every point those ways which are having reactions on every time I feel that those ways
Are not decided by us inside life I feel just one thing from inside that ways are something
That will confuse on every point but I just feel one thing that I am not choosing them in life
Those ways seem to be decided inside life I feel one thing from inside that life is one circle
Which move ahead on every point when ways are set in such a way on every point but then
I feel one thought from my mind that ways are decided by god on every point I feel one thing
That ways are something which are moving ahead on every point I feel just one thing from
Inside that ways are not always moving on every point I feel just one thing that ways are
Sometimes decided by life because when we move ahead I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that life will not move ahead as per our thinking in life after all that
Life is set in such a way that we need to decide that life is something which will be so good
For us on every point ways which will move ahead in strange way inside life we just feel
One thought from inside that ways are set in same way for our entire life I feel just one thing
From inside that those different concepts which will have wrong thought from my mind
That those ways are leading totally wrong on every point but then ways are creating in life
Those ways which are leading to lot of problems inside life those ways are so nice when
We went ahead with them on every point I feel just one thought from inside life but then
I feel one thought from inside ways are leading us to different inside life I feel just one thing
From my mind but plenty of ways will lead to many points in life after all those ways have
Different reactions in life I have just one thought from inside that some thoughts are so
Confusing inside life I feel that our ways are set by destiny in life so on every point I just
Feel one thought from inside that god will help us on every point those ways which are
Moving ahead on every point but then those number of ways which will have one thought
From inside life I have many ways which will confuse your life but then those ways that
Will take us ahead in life seem so good on every point I feel just one thing from inside that
Ways are so confused on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that ways are
Taking us ahead with god's thinking inside life but then why did I blame myself when
Something goes wrong due to that way in life because other convince me that I am wrong
On that point but may be when we act right way but still it move in wrong way in life then
We must understand that we are not wrong on any point inside life because we have right
To choose things on every time but choosing wrong thing is also our right never choose
Wrong way is too hard for our life so then we feel that ways are good on every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...