Friday, March 1, 2013

Poem 719. Under safety of wings

                                                           Under safety of wings
Sometimes I think I am so safe under wings which god have given us as human being
We are so safe with those parents and their thinking that in our life we hardly need other
Thought or thinking if one parents doesn't cooperate we can still get for our defense other
Wing because it never happen that we are not safe in those wings it doesn't matter if we
Are rich or poor human being but some people just feel one thing from mind that money
Is every thing but still I feel one thing that on every point I just have one thinking that in
This life about every thinking that those parents are which help us are always poles of
Our life and of every thing I have one thinking that those poles are helping each and every
Human being I feel one thought from my thinking those parents are helping us on every
Moment and every thinking those parents are some person who are helping ahead with
Every thing but money will never replace that thing but people never seem to have that
Understanding on every point they just feel if you give someone money on every point and
Then we feel that if that person gets money that one got every thing those points on which
Money is most important sort of thinking on every point those things will matter more than
Other things I feel just one thing that when some one lost all those relations which are
Most precious to us as human being I use to think just one thing on every point I will have
Just one thought from our mind those thinking which will help us as human being because
Money will look so better that other things will not matter to us when we look at others
And their life on every moment and on every thinking but then on each and every thinking
I feel just one thing that those parents are helping us on every moment and with every thought
Those safety wings which are helping each person with it's thinking after all those things
Which are looking so good for us as human being are parents who on every moment are
Going ahead regarding on every thought and thinking those safety wings are so perfect
For our thoughts and thinking those parents are those people who are main source of thinking
But then I feel one thing from those things that those parents are creating problems on
Every point and on every thinking I have just one thought from our thoughts and thinking
Those safety wings which are important inside life those parents are something which are
Helping us on every moment who teach us walking I just feel that it can't be replaced
By anything but then when we start moving ahead on every moment and on every thing
But then I feel just one thought and those thinking that those are most important poles
Which are totally wrong on every point and thinking but then I feel just one thing that
Those parents are so important and valuable to human being I feel one thought from inside
My mind and my thinking that since we got our parents we never got other thoughts and
Thinking on every moment I feel just one thinking that safety is most important thing and
On every moment we just feel one thought for our future and our thinking I feel one thing
That those wings which are so important to every human being I just have one feeling
That in those wings we can find each and every thing I have just one thought on every moment
And on every thinking these wings are creating problems to every human being they are just
Never let them understand importance to us as human being so when those wings
Are taken away from some one we just began to measure their money then start calculating
Their problems are suffering on every moment I just feel one thought and one thing that on
Every point we need those support other things will not matter to us when we start to move
Ahead on every point as human being I feel just one thing that we never value truly those
Things which are entered in our life and we got as human being we just feel one thing on
Every point as we began to think on every moment we feel one thought from our mind and
Our thinking which are bringing safety for human being I feel just one thought on every
Point while having safety inside those parents and their thinking we never feel those true
Support which we receive from human being I feel just one thought from my mind on
Every point those safety wings are some thing which are precious to us as human being
I feel just one thing that safety wings are something which are creating problems for those
Human being I feel that one thing is totally wrong for human being we never understand
What we got as human being so we never understand those suffering which other people
Will suffer as human being after all parents are precious thing it will not matter what money
You have in life you can just never replace those parents and those help which you get in life
On every moment and on every thinking those parents are most precious and important thing
So many times we just feel that money can give us that sort of safety wings to human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...