Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Poem 737. Holding sun

                                                                Holding sun
Have you ever tried to hold the sun I just feel one thing again and again inside our world
That sun is not that powerful inside our world that sun which will have brightness in world
When that sun look so nice and I just feel that I can't hold that brightness I feel just one
Thing on every moment that sun will have same sort of brightness which will have heat
But we don't want hold that brightness we just feel from heart that this thing is important
On every moment because that sun which will look so wrong when we see that sun have
That power but still we have to understand that sun which will look so good on every time
When we decide to do something on every moment I feel one thing on every moment and
Then I feel just one thing on every moment that holding sun is so impossible in world on
Every moment I feel just one thing one every time that sun will have something so
Interesting to our world on every moment that sun which can't hold on every moment
So then I feel just one thing that even holding sun is not that easy to understand that every
Thing is possible on every time that sun could be hold on every point in world on each
And every sort of moment I feel one thing from my mind that sun is so important in world
That sun is not that much easy to hold but still on that place I feel that one trick can help
Me to hold that sun on every moment I just feel one thing on every moment after all then
In my mind I feel one thing every day that sun is so important inside life on every moment
Sun can be hold on every moment then I feel one thing on every time then I just feel
One thought from inside again and again when I want to hold that sun I can click that
Those photos in which sun will began to harm me every moment I just feel one thought
On every point and on every thought at every moment I just feel one thing that sun will
Be in that photo so I can hold sun on that moment I feel that sun is something which
Can be hold with help of picture which will look so nice on every moment those photos
Are including sun on every time can give us trick to hold sun on that thought and
On that moment those sun which will so hard to hold can be hold with just camera
Because human can manage to do that trick inside our world on every moment then
I feel just one thing on evey time that sun will have power which will manage to
Hurt on every moment I feel one thing on every moment that sun can be seen on that
Picture which can manage to hold sun for some moment and then we can win that game
I just feel one thing when I think this way nothing is impossible inside world on every moment
When we can think properly and find some way I feel just one thought on every thinking
And on every moment in world that we can do anything which will help me and my thoughts
Inside world on every moment it seem so impossible to do things as we wish on every
Thought and on every moment I feel that with proper talent we can just do every thing
On every moment I feel just one thought on every time that impossible inside life on
Every moment those things which lead to many sort of problems that will not help us on
Any thought or on any moment because those things which will lead then that those things
Which are harming us again I just feel one thought from my mind and that is we need to
Learn just one thing that is to use brain because those things which are harming us on
Every moment that sun will be inside my hand if I use proper way I am not cheating any
Person but still I am doing that trick before every one and winning some game but inside
My heart I just have one question on every moment some times people does such trick
Get appreciated but some people get criticism for trying same trick and they are called cheater
On every moment so sometimes some trick which will harm us and look so good on every
Thought and on every moment but then those trick can stop us from doing on hard work
On every moment I feel just one thought on every moment that those tricks are not that
Much right on those moments because those tricks are confusing us on every moment
And they will lead to lot of problems inside our world on every moment then we lose our
Skill to play normal game so in life for that game I just feel one thought from my mind on
Every way that holding sun is enough for trick inside our world on every moment but then
We feel just one thing on every moment that trick should be played in limit when they are
Really required as well as needed inside this world on each and every moment in mind every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...