Saturday, March 30, 2013

Adventure story 78.Brave Friend

                                                                     Brave Friend
Parul was taking walk when her friend Trisha joined her. Parul"So Trisha how are you?"Parul was so happy to see Trisha.Trisha was absent from walk for many days and walking alone was not Parul's favor task.Actually Parul hated it. Parul never liked morning walk.But Doctor told her that she must do it if she wanted to lose some weight.After all her weight was increased and kids were calling her fat now.She hated when they say that her husband Suresh tried to stop them.But she could easily see smile on Suresh's face also. Parul was upset by it.When ever she looked at herself in mirror,she felt as if she was watching a baby elephant.Her fat was making her ugly.Now a days when ever she went outside,she felt all people in party were criticizing her.Some people were really doing it while other people were just talking normally.She wanted to get relief from this uneasiness so she started dieting.But it was not enough so she started this morning walk.She still that first day when she started it.She didn't know any one in park.Every one was walking in super fast speed.She looked around herself.People who were walking on track where either already had company or they were walking with Walkman and listening to music.She was slowest in them.Then after three rounds she started feeling so tired as if her legs were made of metal.She was so depress.She could take more than three rounds so she just sat in corner feeling depressed.Then Trisha sat near her.When Trisha looked at her,she felt that Trisha was criticizing her less stamina. But then Trisha smiled.Trisha"This is your first time right?So you got upset that every one is taking so many rounds while you are tired on third or forth round right?"Now Parul felt relaxed. Parul"Not forth,just third round!!""No need to get upset same happen to me.At first I was so nervous.I felt as if I am some kind of pumpkin before them.But slowly I manage..."Then slowly Trisha started talking and walking.Parul joined her.They both completed ten rounds.But Parul didn't feel tired so Parul needed Trisha for jogging.Jogging was not helping her much in case of weight but she was hoping slowly it would.But without Trisha it was horrible so when she saw Trisha.She felt as if she was on top of the world.
            Parul"Where are you?"Trisha"Actually I was sick.""What happened?""I was in hospital for my headache.""My god!!What was wrong?I hope nothing serious?"Trisha smiled"Nothing such.I just wasted my money on those Doctors.Finally after keeping me in hospital for so many days they gave me bunch of tablets and set back.No reason at all.They say mental.""Do you have any tension?""Come on.In life we all have tensions regarding some thing or another.But every one don't get headache like me.It feel as if my head was hitting by iron bar.""So sad.""It started since that accident.""What accident?""One day when I was walking on road,I saw a small boy.He was sitting before that car.But that car didn't stop. I tried to scream but that driver kept looking at me.Then I looked around,I saw his mother standing on corner.I told her to take her child.But she didn't move,I was so scared.I ran towards car.That driver stopped it on time.But I felt some pain when I was little bit hurt by car.After that I saw body of that child under car.I was so shocked.I was sure that I had save that child.But that child was smashed under car.."Trisha started crying while telling this.Parul patted on her shoulder.Parul was so shocked to hear this story.She just couldn't imagine what happen to her if some thing like that would happen with her.Parul"Horrible.You must had been shocked by it.""Shocked?!!I was miserable Parul!!I couldn't able to eat anything for days.I felt so sad.I still remember body of that child.I can never forget it.That boy's body in blood..."Trisha started crying again.Parul tried to console her.Slowly other people who were walking around her started looking at them.Parul was so nervous.She took Trisha to seat.Now there was crowd around her.Parul could feel that every one in that crowd wanted to hear story now.She was nervous.She started patting on Trisha's shoulder.Suddenly Trisha gathered control.Trisha"I am fine now.""But what happened?""Nothing just incidence of past.""But what incidence?"Just one lady was asking that question but it could be seen in eyes of each person from crowd.Finally Trisha gathered courage and told whole story again."My god!!You are so brave.Now don't feel sad because it was not your mistake that you can't able to save that child.It was just destiny.""Right.You can change anyone's destiny."Every one nodded.Then slowly every one began to tell their worst experience. Some like Parul who didn't have such experience just listened and felt sad or glad about not having such experience.It was according to nature of person some wanted adventurous life.But some wanted peaceful.Parul was too shocked to think that way.For her Trisha became heroin in real life.She started worshiping Trisha from her heart.
           When Parul reached home,Suresh and kids were already left with their lunch boxes.She fixed for them.Before going for morning walk she always get everything ready for them.Then she went out so she was relaxed now.She had to make a lunch just for herself so she decided that it could wait.Then she sat quietly thinking about the story Trisha told her.It was shocking.She just couldn't understand that.The mother of the child just stood without doing anything.It was horrible.In her heart Parul just couldn't believe it.But she knew Trisha could never lie in this matter.Then she began to cook food.But suddenly she began to think about Trisha's story and accident she mentioned.Parul began to think Trisha just deserved appreciation for her bravery.That child was killed that didn't mean that her bravery was reduced.Parul was so upset that thought didn't left her mind after all she was her Trisha was suffering headache due to it.Trisha was just receiving problems not appreciation for her good work.This was wrong.When her husband and her children came home,she immediately told them her story.They all listened to it with fascination."Mom your friend is such a great.My good I never meet such a brave person.""Ya Mom so cool."First her children appreciated one of her friends.Before this they considered all her friends useless and old fashioned.Parul always hated their attitude.But she couldn't force them to change it.After all liking or disliking a person was matter of choice you couldn't force it on anyone.But this time they all liked her friend so Parul was on top of the world.After observing Parul's happiness Arjun suggested"Why don't you call your friend Trisha here on dinner at some weekend?I am sure all like to meet her."Both the kids started jumping with joy.Parul"I will like to...but I have to ask her..""Then go ahead Mom ask her.I am sure that she will come.""After all she is your such a good friend."Parul was confused now.Trisha was her friend but they never discussed their personal life until now she was not even sure about Trisha's status regarding marriage.She never asked about her family.Suddenly inviting her on dinner like this would look odd.But Parul's children were so excited about it that saying no to them seemed wrong.Parul decided to give it a try so she nodded and children cheered.On that night Parul just couldn't able to sleep.Whole night she was thinking about just one thing.How did she convince Trisha for this dinner.
            Next morning Trisha joined her on jogging track.Trisha"I am so sorry about yesterday.I got so sensitive.I just created a scene..""Now don't say such a nonsense.You have every right to act that way.After all you suffered for more and you must have pains in your heart.""Yes.Those pains they never went away."Suddenly Trisha started looking in sky as if she was seeing that scene once again.Parul could feel that it was hurting her inside her heart.Parul thought that it was best moment to show her support by inviting her for dinner.Parul "Actually my family wanted to meet you."Trisha looked so pleased.Trisha"Your family want to meet me.I am so happy.I love these type of social gatherings.But now a days no one invite me and my family refuses to take me because I get that headache and they feel that I am shameful thing."There was tears in Trisha's eyes.Parul felt so sad.Parul"You can come today for dinner."Trisha smiled happily.She nodded.Then immediately Parul ran to her house and got everything ready for dinner.Every thing was perfect when Trisha entered in house.They all looked a ideal family.Trisha was very talkative by nature.She talked with every one.She told each and every aspect of her life.That incidence and her suffering after it.Every one listened to her with full attention.Suresh"What about your family how did they feel about it?""They just don't believe it.""What?""They think this is all my madness.I mean.I should not have to jump before that car.But the child was before car.Since I can't able to save it,all seems to be useless to them."Trisha started crying slowly.They all saw her crying and felt sad.Inside their heart they all wanted to win justice for her.After some time Trisha changed the subject and started talking about other things like her life in her village etc.But they all were still thinking about her accident.After Trisha left,Parul sat with her family.Parul"I feel so sad for her.I can't help her.I can't just go and convince her family to give her support.Now a days it is so common that wife are treated this way.As if they are just dust."Suresh"You are right.We must do something for her.""May be I try to talk to her family..""Never think about it.Instead of helping her.By doing this you are putting her in biggest mess.""But I must do something""Don't worry Mom.We will find a way."After that their daily life continued Trisha met Parul every day and told her all about ill treatment she got from her family.Trisha told her that her family member no longer wanted her to go out.Trisha"Can you believe it?My husband told me to take a person with me if I want to go out.How can be that possible?My husband goes to office and kids goes to school.When I mention this.He told me to wait until he came.He began to think that I will loose my sense due to this headache.Now I began to think that my bravery was mistake."There was tears in Trisha's eyes.Parul was so sad.She wanted to help her friend but didn't find a way to help.Parul"Don't worry.Everything will be fine.God will help you one day.You did good,you will get good.""I wish.It was that easy."Then Trisha hugged Parul and cried.
            Each and every day things were turning worst for Trisha.She told Parul that even her kids were not respecting her any more.Parul was so sad every day she was discussing this all with her family.Until one day while she was cooking her son came running inside."Mom come come...see what they are showing on T.V."Parul was frustrated at first.But finally she came out.It was an advertisement which suggested that they should write a story of a person's true bravery and real courage to them.Every one was excited now.They all carefully wrote that address.In fact they got four copies of same address.By then Parul knew every thing about Trisha's family and address.She just had not meet them because they never showed interest in meeting her.In fact when she phoned Trisha on land line one day.They lied to her that Trisha was sleeping so now a days she just chat on her mobile so Parul filled every detail and write whole story.Then they posted it and totally forgot.Until one day they received a phone call from T.V.station about that entry.Then Parul immediately agreed to introduce them to Trisha.Next day they all went to Trisha's house with T.V. crew.Door was opened by Trisha's husband who was very upset when he saw this.Parul came ahead and said"I am Trisha's friend.I wrote them about that accident and they came hear to congratulate Trisha for her bravery.""Will you stop it?We are already suffering enough due to her hallucinations.Why do you want to make joke of us before whole neighborhood?Just go away."Anchor of that show"But your wife jump before car to save a kid.""It was her imagination.There was not any child.She just jumped before car.She should have got killed if that driver had not stopped car on time.""But how do we suppose to believe you?Your wife is telling different story.""Who told you to believe me?I will show you the proof."Then Trisha's husband went inside and then showed them. A medical report of a reputed psychiatrist which was saying that Trisha had Paranoid Schizophrenia. Anchor gave it to Parul and screamed on her"You have wasted our time for this mad woman.How dare you?Now I will charge you for this."Suresh"We told you.What we thought will be true?If you try to threaten us like this,we will not tolerate that.""Okay...Okay stupid people never dare to call us again."Parul was crying now.Trisha's husband"Now please stay away from my wife.You are encouraging her imagination and she is getting worst attack so I beg to you stay.Handling one mad woman is enough for me so get lost."Then Parul saw Trisha came running towards her from her bedroom.Before she could reach to her.Her husband closed the door. Parul could hear her friend Trisha's scream and fight with her husband.She wanted to help Trisha but she knew that she was just making matter worst.Parul looked at that report again.It was a xerox.She guessed that it was made just to show her by Trisha's husband.He must had guessed that there would be some problem in future.Then she suddenly thought that Trisha's husband might be lying.When she heard neighbors talking about Trisha."My god what a lady!!She created scene again."Other neighbor"I just don't know how did her husband tolerate her.Poor guy!!!"Then all showed sorrow for him.But no one seemed to care for Trisha.Parul wanted to fight for her.But she knew that it was useless no one would understand.After all Trisha was acting wrong way due to her madness and creating problems for her own people.Her good nature weighted too low before her madness.Trisha just ran away from there while crying for her friend.
                                                                         The End            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...