Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Poem 728. Bitter truth

                                                                Bitter truth
Sometimes when truth enters in your life without any sound from your mind on every moment
I just feel one thought from inside that how slowly that truth enter and I just never able to guess
That truth is entering in life but without any noise truth enter in life I know it manage to hurt me
On many points and it will lead to lot of problems in life but when that truth enter I just feel
One thought from our mind that thank god have shown me that truth on time I know it is hard
To absorb in life those truths are having reactions on every point but still I feel that I am lucky
On every point those truths are changing on every front of life truth are those parts which will
Have reactions on every point but still it feel better to accept it's bitter taste in life those thoughts
Which tell us that truth is precious to our life will manage to stay behind only when we have
That kind of hard mind which tell us we never want to see that sun rise which will show us
True happy days for mind but when we get those false days in our life I just feel one thought
From my mind that truth is not going out of my life even if that means it will stay away from
Thoughts which are pleasant to mind I feel just one thought from inside that truth is something
Which will manage to hurt us on every point those truth which are entering in life but then
On every moment and every point truth is something which that enter on few points because
That truth began to change my thoughts inside life I feel just one thought from my mind but
Then those truths which are hurting us on every point we feel one thought from inside that
Truth is something which will slowly enter in life and then manage to turn our life on every
Point in such a way that I just wish even if it is hard still I want that way of life because when
We move ahead with truth of life at least false hopes doesn't arise on any point those thoughts
Which are entering in life are not creating positive effect on every point those truths which
Are true part of life are something that are having side effect on every point I have just one
Thinking from inside that truth is always important to me but I just have one question when
And how did it manage to enter in my life because when it entered on that moment I just never
Feel that it is entering in life I never feel that truth is changing any part of life on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thought that truth will be that part which enter inside life out
Of those thoughts and out of our mind I just feel one thing from inside that truth is that part
Which will always have effect on life after all those truths which will have effect on every point
Will stay with me and I feel it in nice but one thing is so strange that when it stays in such
Hidden form for all time I just never feel that one day it will become alive in life those thoughts
Which are capturing mind are having those truths which will look so complicated on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thought from inside that this truth which we want
As part of life will seem so perfect on every point I feel that truth is that shine which will
Make me happy in that soul which is never fulfilled inside life because mostly truths are not
Coming out easily to fulfill our mind I just feel that thirst of truth on every point because that
Is what really matter for our future and our mind I feel one thought from inside that those
Truths which touch our soul are not going ahead with such a big hope in life because those
Truths which are really useful in life are not moving so fast on any point I will just never think
And understand in life that truth is that power which will give our mind that perfect shine on
Every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that truth have entered
On every point those true things which touch us on every day of life will look so good on
Every moment inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that truth is something which
I want from inside because it will give happiness to my soul on every point it will tell me that
I can move ahead as per my wishes inside life I just have one feeling from my mind that those
Truth which touch me will look so nice on every point those truth which are written on every
Area of life will seem so perfect for mind but that doesn't happen every time sometimes that
Truth just enter in our life for limited time so I feel one thing from my mind that truth is
Something that will take me ahead inside life I feel that truth is so precious to me on every
Moment and on every point I feel that truth will have that power to bring happiness inside life
I just never want to leave truth behind even if that mean people will not stood by me in life
Because once when I see truth from my eyes I will never able to shut eyes about that truth
Inside my life those truth which touch my mind never look that much good inside life so
I just feel one thing from my mind that still since they are truth even bitterness is better in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...