Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Poem 740. Rejection

                                                             Rejection
Have you ever feel wind is touching you and tell you what is wrong and what is right on
Every moment I just feel one thing from my mind on every point I just feel one thing inside that
Whole time that thinking of wind is imagination of my mind on every point I just feel one
Thought from inside that those thinking which touch us are not that much true for life
Those winds which blow in our life are just leading to many problems inside life on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thought from inside that wind will tell me many
Things on many points I just feel one thought from my mind that wind can't tell things
So it can't be true in life but just before judging that way think twice from mind because
I believe wind can't tell you things but sometimes your heart tell you things and you feel
That wind is telling them inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel one
Thinking from my mind that wind will tell me those things which can touch me on many
Angle of life after all wind can move you ahead as per your wishes are as per your mind
After all wind is that thing which can confuse our thoughts but that thoughts are not really
Coming from wind but they are coming from inside those thinking which touch us are not
Given by wind they are created by our thoughts and our mind on every moment I just feel
One thing from mind that wind will take me ahead when I wish from my mind but question
Is that can wind move me ahead as per my thoughts and my mind because I feel just one
Thought from inside that wind can't have power to move me ahead in life because wind is
Just air which can't have mind all words I heard from inside are not due to wind but are
Just due to my thoughts which are alive inside those thoughts which tell me that what is
Wrong and right are not coming out clearly may be because they are scared of my own
Thinking and mind sometimes when we are surrounded by one thought from every point
We just want to accept that thought and want to think that this thought is wrong on every
Moment and on every point those thinking which use to touch me and my mind are not
Going ahead as per my wishes inside life so I just began to tell or may be order my mind
That it should forget all those logic which is have stored inside because those thoughts
Which touch me on some points are isolating me to some spot of life but when that wrong
Thought can't be accepted by my peaceful mind it creating problems on every morals
In life all those thoughts of justice will vanish after some point when life tell us that
We can't just accept that injustice in life because our mind ask us just one question from
Inside that what will we do when same injustice will repeated on us in life when our mind
Ask that thing we just feel one thing from inside that we need to ignore it on every point
Those injustice which happen inside life because we just can't move ahead and protest
In life because we just find that it is risky on every time when we start to move ahead then
We just have one thought from our mind that injustice is one thought we just don't want
To accept from inside so wind will just began to move ahead tell us on every point that
Those thoughts which we really want to hear can be heard by those wind because they are
Truly produce by inner mind after all that wind which are not telling us many sort of thinking
From inside that wind which is telling reaction on every point I feel just one thing from inside
That wind which is telling thoughts from inside that wind which touch our thinking on every
Point of life that wind which will look so nice on every point that wind is telling those thoughts
From inside mind those winds which are touching our mind creating problems on every point
Those thoughts which wind will tell from inner mind on every point because those thoughts
Which will look so hard for mind these thoughts which will wind tell us on every point then
It will have reaction on every point because those thoughts which touch us on every point
Are told in just form of wind and if we ignore them then we will suffer for all life after all
Our mind is not ready to accept some injustice then it will scream on every point I feel just
One thing from inside that rejection of that thought is truth of mind so if we try to ignore
Those thoughts which enter through source of wind we do better thing in life because in life
Either we have to accept those thoughts or reject them from mind but we need to do that
In proper way inside life on every moment and on every point because it will lead to winning
For our life and our mind we just feel so much sorrows from inside of thinking and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...