Thursday, March 21, 2013

Poem 754. Smile and tears

                                                              Smile and tears
When some one sing a song which will bring on your face a smile don't stop smiling because
It's beautiful part of life that song will look nice one every point I feel one thought from inside
That when something bring smile on your lips on every point I feel one thought from inside
That song will look so joyful and happy on every point those thoughts which touch us in life
Are so interesting on every point I feel one thought from my mind that this song which will
Bring happiness to us is something precious inside life I feel that those happy song which will
Touch us on every point inside life that happy and pleasant sort of song which touch me on
Every point but when some one see my smile on every point because that pleasant song is
Something in which that song which will look so nice on every point I feel one thought that
Those pleasant song will look so nice on every point because people are bringing happiness
From inside life I feel that happiness will be reduce on every point when people start to ask us
Why are we smiling and blame us in life I just feel one thing many times either we don't quit
Or we fight but in both cases we just lose our smile that smile which use to touch us and then
Use to give us happiness in life will manage to look wrong on every point of our mind I just
Feel one thing from my mind that smile is missing so we are doing nothing to save that smile
So smile just loses and that song no more seem that important inside life I suddenly feel that
Smile will manage to look good in life because smile is most precious but it can't be stored
In life so we just quit that song on that point because it is no more bringing that smile in our
Future and our life because those smiles which are hurting us on every point are not making
Us that much winner on any point because those songs are hurting on every point so then
I feel one thought from inside that then that song which will bring tears to our life but I feel
Just one thought from my mind that those tears which are important in life doesn't look that
Easy to quit in life because when tears will manage to enter in life with proper song on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thought from inside that tears are bringing to life
After all that song which will bring tears to our eyes we feel one thing from inside so then
I feel that song which will bring tears to our eyes will always stay with us and give us
Strange sort of satisfaction inside because it is bringing out that pains which are hidden on
Every point of lie I just feel one thing from inside that tears are that source which will have
Good effect inside life after all those sad songs which are having bad effect in life but then
I feel one thing from inside of mind that sad songs which are touching us on every point
I have one thought from inside life that tears which are part of our life are not always
Bringing happiness from inside because those tears are that source which will hurt you
On every point but they bring out those pains so it is fine when you bring out those tears
And pains in life I feel just one thought from every angle of life that those pains which
We want to hide will come out with pains inside life that tears which will hurt us on every
Moment and on every point after all those tears which bring  pain can be acceptable in life
But then those tears are not that much pleasant on any point but they just are those songs
Inside life that are important but those songs which will bring happiness inside life are
Those songs which we should also remember inside life I have one thought from mind
That those happy song which touch our mind are that much good on every point in life
But we seem to just have fall in love with sad songs of life those happy songs seem to lose
Magic in life we need to understand two different things inside life happy and sad songs
Are having two different effect inside life I feel one thing from inside that those two songs
Are having worst effect on life so that happy songs are having worst effect on our mind so
We feel just one thing from inside that happy songs should also be stored like sad songs in life
I feel just one thought from inside that happy songs are so good on every point in life then
Those happiness which will bring out happiness from inside I want happiness inside mind
But then happiness will not stay same way inside life because happiness is part of life so
Tears and happiness is part of our life they are two parts which look so confusing on every
Moment and on every point so then I feel one thing from inside that tears and happiness
Are totally right on every point so those songs will have perfect effect on every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...