Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Poem 751. Moon

                                                                  Moon
Why did my moon seem to love to hide on every point inside life behind those clouds on
Every point I feel just one thing why did you feel one thing from inside that moon which
Is something precious on every point but then moon will look lovely on every point in life
That moon which touch beauty and purity of life I feel one thing from inside that even
That beautiful and bright moon will look so nice on every point I feel just one thing that
When we watch moon on every point I see that beauty of moon is attracting my thinking
And my mind on every moment I feel just one thing from inside that moon will look so
Different on every point because that moon can move behind cloud on every time in life
That moon which look so lively for our mind will never look so nice on every point but
Then when moon was so nice how did it hide behind the clouds all time when I see that
Moon I just remember some people in life who just like moon sometimes like to hide I just
Never understand one thing from my mind that how can such nice things began to manage
To hide may be we just never appreciate on every point I feel that moon is that part of life
Because moon is that thing  which is important inside life I feel one thing on every point
So then moon will look beautiful on every point I have just one thought from inside life but
Then that brightness on every point manage to hide behind cloud and behind on every
Moment inside life then I feel one thought from inside in sky there is something which
Will have moon on every point that in sky that nice look will have positive effect in life
That moon which will have so interesting look on every point because that moon have
Different sort of power on every point after all moon will look lovely and nice on
Every moment and on every point when I look at that moon I feel that it is something
So special and nice when I look at that moon which is so great on every point but then
Moon is something which is beautiful on every point when I look at that moon I feel
That sometimes those who have power and strength also manage to liking hiding on
Every time but then I feel one thought from inside that moon is most beautiful in life
That moon which is something so good on every point because that moon will have
That kind of look which look so beautiful on every point after all that moon which is
So nice on every point sometimes hide I use to feel that may be moon is shy or may be
It is scared on every point so that is may cause moon never come ahead I use to think
One thing that moon want to hide on that moment and inside life on every point I feel
One thought from inside that moon is something which is totally wrong on every point
Inside life after all that moon which is so white and nice which will touch our thoughts
And our mind on every point I feel one thing from inside that moon is so nice on every
Point inside life that moon which is so beautiful and nice on every point I just feel one thing
On every point inside life but when that moon will manage to hide every time I just use
To feel that it must wanted inside life I use to think that even people want to hide and
That is why they are hiding on every point after all when some one hide I use to feel
Just one thing from inside that I can't see moon on every point and on every time are in life
Because those things which are important inside life so then I feel just one thing from
Inside will look so nice on every point because when I feel they want to hide I just feel
That it is right for our future and our life on every moment when things move ahead
In life on every moment we feel one thing from inside that moon is something so important
And precious in life after all that moon is that beautiful on every point in life so then I feel
One thing on every point in life when we look carefully we have just one doubt from inside
That why moon want to hide when it is so nice after all shyness can be it's quality but
It seem too much to have so much shyness in life when we began to move ahead in life
I feel that how can moon be so shy when it is nothing but just stone on every time but
Then I know that it is destiny of moon that hide moon every time but then after some time
We see that it is nothing but destiny in life that moon look so wrong on every point but
Then moon look so wrong on every time that shyness is something which is not really existed
Inside life it is destiny and their luck on many time but then I feel we can't change destiny
Of moon but we can always change destiny of person in life if some one force to hide
I just feel one thing from inside we must help them to come out and show their beautiful light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...