Sunday, March 3, 2013

Poem 722. Peace making

                                                       Peace making
When we start one way why it seems like we have forgotten other routes of life why when
We start to talk to person who standing on one side it seem as if we have talking against other
Thought or side when some people are not suffering personally why did they just claim big
Talk of suffering on every point I just have one thought and thinking on every point of life
That from one side we start to talk with hope that we are doing good for both sides because
We feel that since we belong to some person or some side so then I feel one thought
On every point I have one thought from inside those two sides which are so hard and then
On every things inside life these sides are totally wrong on every point because when I feel
One thing from inside that when I took one side inside life these sides are turning totally right
Inside life but then I feel one thing from inside that those sides which are turning against
Each other on every point just because when I start from one side I feel that even if I try
To understand other side my side will understand what I have inside my mind on every point
I feel one thing from inside that those sides which I want to listen are located on opposite
Side of life and I just hoped one thought from inside that people whom with I stood will
Understand what I have doing in life I just wanted to make peace and understand other side
But then I feel one thing from inside that one side which is standing against our side will
Make to counsel and we can stop all those fight but strange thing start to happen on that
Point suddenly people began to believe that I am standing against them and I am standing
On opposite side on every point inside life how strange is life that peace never comes in mind
People just like to stood against each other on every point because those thoughts which use
To touch us on every point those things which are having peace should be done only on
That point when we learn to move ahead for peace then we need to understand people who
Are standing on opposite sides I will never have understanding from my mind that some
People just want their ego to win and they just wanted fight so when some one talk of peace
They just never nod on that moment and that time but when their selfish motives are fulfilled
I feel they will also talk of peace in their extra time but it seem so wrong for our thoughts and
Our mind that on every moment we just search for peace and some people just want to destroy
Those thoughts and blame us to gain selfish motives inside life and worst thing is that I noticed
On many times that people don't understand that peace from inside they just believe one thing
That people can't take other side when we stood on one side they seem to feel we must not
Ever try to understand other side but finally peace is something for which we live and die then
Why don't we just ignore other thoughts and understand why others are listening to other side
Life will always have two different sides but some people just don't have understanding that
Some sides are good and some are complicated inside life on some sides we see just problems
On every point and with those problems which touch our thoughts and our mind seem so
Wrong on that area of life I have just one thinking from inside that those thoughts which touch
Our life seem totally wrong on every point I feel one thing from inside that those problem
Which enter in our life are just because we just began to like to continue fight sometimes I feel
Only if we can trust some part of other side then may be we can also see what world feel on
Every angle of life I just have one feeling from inside of mind that those thoughts which are
Part of our life are not going ahead on any point since we just keep thinking one thing that
We must appreciate one thing that is our side we just feel that admiring our enemy is dishonesty
To our thoughts and our life because enemy is someone who should be hated by us on every
Moment and on every point I just never understand why hating enemies become truth of our life
Why don't we understand that we need peace in life appreciating peace is more important than
Appreciating hate on every point when we say that if we go understand our enemies we are
Acting dishonestly in life I feel that on that spot we are dishonest to our own side because fight
Are never started just by mistake of one side and most of fights are due to misunderstanding
And argument which anger manage to enter in our life those aspects which look so good to
Our thinking and our mind never look that much good to me on any point of life I just feel
One thought from my mind that when I start to move ahead I want to win in life those arguments
Which started on every point are not helping me on any area of life I will have just one problem
From my mind that I want to do it but I am sure that means I am no longer standing on same side
Because when I make friendship with my enemies my friends began to hate me in life and sadly
One thing seem truth that people just never like to understand other side of life but that will not
Change me and neither it should change you in life always try to find friend in your enemies
Because it is most important task of life after all when you get such a friend then you will get
True and honest friend on each and every point of life and it will make you truly happy and alive
After all peace is so nice for us and even if we don't manage to get it we find people who think alike
But strange thing is that if I try to talk opposite side person then I did some big crime but when
Their favourite meet chief enemy that is peace making in life you are not allowed to talk normal
People standing on opposite side while some people can do any thing because they just peace marker
And what are we I feel we are just enemies for our own side when we try peace inside life .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...