Monday, March 25, 2013

Poem 759. Change of decision

                                                              Change of decision
Sometimes some decisions are made by us and we feel that those decisions are made as
If they are made in such a way after lot of decisions on every point I feel just one thing
From inside that decision are made like lines on stone on every time I feel just one thought
On every point that those decision will always same and we will never going to change and
Then on every point I feel one thought from inside that those decisions which are having
Worst effect on our mind those decision which have created effect on life I feel one thought
From inside that those decision which are having hard on every point those lines are just
Going to same way for entire life they will have same effect on every point but then I feel
One thing from inside those lines are doing to have effect on every time but then I have just
One thing from mind that some thing are not going to change with time so then that line on
This stone have remain on every point I feel one thing from my mind that like those lines we will
Have impact on every point I feel one thought from my mind that those stones are having
Worst effect on life those decisions which are having bad effect on life will not looking that
Much good on every point those decisions which are having worst effect on every point
I have one thought on every point because those stones can also destroyed on every time
With weather after some time that stone will look so hard on every point those lines are
Something which are leading to problems inside life I have one thing from that even those
Lines will manage to vanish on every point that stone which is so strong will look so
Good and strong on every point I feel that those lines on which will have stones on every
Point inside life I feel just one thing from inside that those stones which will vanished
Due to weather on every point so what we feel is permanent inside life seem to loose
It's strength on every point inside life I have one thing from inside that when stone will
Have one look on every point I feel one thought from inside so then those stones have
One effect inside life because those decision on every point will have effect on us on every
Moment inside life I feel one thing from inside that lines will not vanish but slowly that
Stone will vanish after some time but then I feel one thought from my mind that lines
Are having good effect on life on every point I thought those lines will not vanish but when
That stone will vanish then with it lines will also vanish from life because those lines which
Just one thought on every point those stones are going to vanish on every occasion in life
But then when weather began to have effect on our life forget lines even stones will manage
To vanish inside life I feel one thought on every point that stones will vanish lines will have
Worst effect on life I have one thinking on every angle of life those lines which are having
So interesting effect inside life I have some good effect inside life those lines will vanish
With those stones on every point I feel one effect on every point I have one thought on
Every point inside life that lines will not look that much good in life then lines are something
Which will have effect on life when we take something good on every point I feel one thing
From inside that we have to change decision on every point inside life it is regarding on
Every aspect on every point according to situation sometimes things will change inside life
We feel just one thought from inside  when that situations will change then we feel
Just one thing from inside that those circumstances will lead to changes inside life on every
Point we just feel one thought from our mind that things are changing with our thoughts
On every point these things will have effect on every point I just feel that with this change
I feel one thought from inside that when circumstances will differ on every point in life
Those circumstances will lead to vanishing of stone on every time those circumstances are
Something which means vanishing of line on every point we have one thought from our mind
That those decisions will not change that line will vanish inside life but what can we able to do
If that stone or that situation changes inside life we can't say that some decision will not
Change in life because life is made in such a way that with weather things will change on
Every moment and on every point those thoughts which touch us on every point will look
So wrong on every point of life and then I feel one thing from inside those stones are
Vanished on every point inside life which get destroyed on every angle inside our life so
Then I feel that lines are vanishing because decision will vanish on every point inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...