Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Poem 763. All new world

                                                              All new world
Where I am going and which way I can go I just never know may be that is the reason
Why each time I search out of windows in search of new things which tell me which will
Show me new things in life those things which touch my world will look on every moment
Nice on every point because on that moment and on that point whole world seem to be
Depended on finding new thing in life but then I feel one thing from my mind that those
Things which I see from world are so unique on every point I have one thought on every
Moment on every point I can see new things in life by that window on every point then
I feel that new things are part of my life and then I can imagine how nice will be future on
Every point inside life I can see with on every moment with that new thing I feel just one
Thing on every point those new things which are reacting on every point I feel one thought
From inside that with new things will have different effect on every point I feel one thing
From inside then new things will have some good effect on every point I have just one thing
From inside that those new things will give me that new things which will have some effect
On every point then new things will have effect on life when I see them I just can't able to
Guess what is good and bad on every point after all those part of world which are different
Will just show me how can I go ahead on some point those things which are touching us
On every point I feel that in this new world those things are moving in wrong on every
Moment and point I just have one thought from inside different and nice things inside on
Every point in life I feel have one thought inside that new things are having so different
Effect on every point after all those new things which are entering inside life but then I feel
One thing from inside that new things are having good effect on life I have just one thought
After all new things will have some effect on every point I feel new things are having some
Effect inside life I feel one thing from our mind that those things which are good for our life
I want to enter in my life but then I see even bad things on some point so I feel one thought
On every point that things are not moving ahead with every incidence in life so I just have
One feeling from my mind that new things are welcomed inside life after all those things
Which have new important aspect of life I feel that those things which can change on every
Point inside life I have one thought on every point that new things are having good effect
On life because they are telling us new things leading on every point after all those things
Which will have some reaction on every point those new things which will lead to some
Sort of thinking on every point but then new things are moving ahead on every future on
Every point inside life these new things which I see from window from inside that those
New things which are so different on every point then I feel that those things will look so
New and unique in life I feel one thought from my mind that new things will look so different
On every point I feel one thing from inside that changes are making difference in life on
Every point I see that those things which differ and make changes on every point in life
Because those things which are so new on every point because they are having different
Reaction on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those things which are
Having effect on every point those things that are having different effect on every point
I feel just one thing on every point that new things are taking us on every point but then
I have one thought from inside but then those thoughts which are telling me about new thing
Will began to effect on every point those things which are having effect on every point
I have one thought on every concept in life those new things which are having reaction on
Every point I feel that new thing will have one thing on every point those things will look
So good on every point those new things will look so good on every point these new thing
Which will have effect on every point these new things which are having impact on every
Point inside life these new things are having special impact on every point I feel one thing
From inside those new things which are having  bad effect on every point I have one thought
Inside life those things which will enter inside life after all those things that are impact on
Every point so I feel one thing on every point those new things are having results on every
Moment and on every point these new things will have impact on world on every point
When I look out in world to find new things which will have effect on future and world in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...