Thursday, March 7, 2013

Poem 730. Curtain

                                                                Curtain
Curtain is something always part of life which will never let us see what is inside and
We want those curtain to hide privacy inside life because behind those curtain we feel just
One thing from our world I just feel that we all need those curtains because we want
Those things to be hidden on every point inside our world I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and from my world those curtains which we have made to hide things inside
Our thoughts and our world god have also created those curtains which suppose to hide
Things inside our world I feel just one thought that those things which are hiding that
Future are god made curtain behind every thing is still hidden on every point inside life
And this world I know just one thing from my thoughts and my thinking inside world
That future which are having so important effect inside world that those curtains which
Hide from every angle from our world I have just one thought inside my thinking and
Inside my world those curtains which are hiding ahead on every moment on every point
Inside our world I feel that curtain behind it every thing will be hidden on every angle
On every point that behind that curtain those things which are wrong on every point
Inside our world those curtains which are hiding on every angle of this world after all
Those curtains are not that simple sort of curtain which can move ahead with wind on
Sometimes inside this world I feel just one thing that those curtains are made by god then
I feel just one thing that movement are so hard for those curtains after all our life will have
Wrong effect on our world because those curtains have hidden our whole world on every
Point I feel just one thing from my mind and from my world those things which are hidden
On every point are creating problems on every point inside our world I feel just one thing
Inside my world that curtain which is created by god are having worst type of effect on
Our future and our world because behind those curtains we can't see any thing which will
Have effect on our thoughts and our world I feel that we like to have privacy in our world
On every point I feel one thing from my world that curtains are hiding many thoughts from
My thinking I just feel one thing that curtains are creating problem on every point and on
Every thinking I feel just one thing that curtains. which are hiding on every moment in life
After all those curtain are hiding future on every point on every thinking and it will look so
Wrong on every moment inside our world I feel that curtain are hiding many things which
Are hiding inside life I feel that behind those curtain I want to see those future on every
Point and on every thinking those curtain which are hiding future on every point and thinking
These curtains are already hiding each and every thing because those curtains are moving
Ahead on every moment and point which are hidden on every moment because those future that
Are leading us to come wonderful thing I feel that behind those curtains we have some sort
Of thought which will manage to hide every thing but we never understand one thought
From my mind that curtains of future are thick enough to hide every thing on every point
We just feel one thing that curtains which are so transparent are just for our life but in life
We prefer thick curtain on every moment and thinking but in life we feel different thing
We want god to keep some light curtain so that we can at least see some things which will help us
To understand what is standing behind on every moment and every thinking because those
Curtains which are made by human being I feel that those curtains are made by god and then
Curtain will look so horrible for human being because when we can't able to guess future
Then we just feel one thing that we must have something which we can easily able to guess
Each and every thing then I feel just one thing that those curtains which are harming on
Every moment and on every thinking I just feel one thing that curtains are so thick and hard
For person to observe those things these curtain which are creating worst impact for human being
Because they have hidden future on every point and thinking I just feel one thing that on every
Moment I feel one thing that those curtain which are thick on some point and on some thinking
Then curtain are so horrible and so thick for human being that I feel just one thing that those
Curtains are creating worst effect on every point it is hiding future on every point but then
I feel just one thing that those curtains are hurting every human being because those curtains
Are hiding each part of future on every angle of human being so I feel just one thing then
I feel that curtains are hiding every part of future on every moment and on every thinking so
Then I feel these curtain which will have wonderful so we need to hide future for proper thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...