Thursday, March 7, 2013

Poem 729. Sun and cloud

                                                               Sun and cloud
Life is like fight between sun and dark clouds on every time that sun will have effect on
Good one inside life those sunshine which will look so good on every point I feel just
One thought from inside that sun will manage to take away darkness from our life
But still I feel dark cloud are needed for rain in life so confused are those thoughts of mind
That sun having that positive effect in life but still that greenery needed that rain on every
Moment and on every point when our those dark cloud we need that rain in life sometimes
I feel that may be my tears is required in life on every point to get that greenery inside life
Those raindrops which wash that dirt and bring greenery in life are something so nice on
Every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from inside that sun is that truth
Which burn every thing inside life but those darkness and those raindrops are that thing
Which wash away our guilt many times because mostly in life we just feel one thought
From inside that truth will burn us but just that burning is not enough in life we need that
Solution of raindrops which will look so easy on every point those raindrops which touch
Us on every point will touch us on some part of life I just have one feeling from my mind
That sun will tell me truth but it will not able to bring peace in life because that power
Which needed to console and solve problem in life is lies inside those raindrops which
Called tears in life when we accept our mistake and feel sorrows for it those tears comes
Out side and take away dirt in form of guilt away from life on every moment and on every
Thought and point I just feel one thought from my mind that raindrops are those things
Which give greenery to us on every point that those tears which are clearing our conscious
Are important in life but then I feel just one thing from inside that tears are something
Which are creating problems on every point that tears which was mean to give out our feeling
Is one way to express mistake in life and many times after truth confession of mistakes
Can solve problem of life unless that problem is something as big as crime we must understand
One thought from inside that those things should be solved in simple way in life but then
I feel one thing from inside that those things are reacting on every point I feel one thing
From inside that tears are something which are so nice on every point when they can solve
Problem instead of making them hard in life because when we stretch our problem then
We are not just hurting ourselves we are also hurting every one in life I feel just one thing
That we need to understand one thought from my mind that tears are something which
Are having reactions on every point I feel just one thing from inside that tears are bringing
Out problems on every point those thinking will look so wrong on every point I have just
One thought from inside those tears which wash our thinking on every point I feel one thing
From our thoughts on every point that tears which will bring problem to us in life but then
I feel just one thought from inside those raindrops which will wet our ground on every point
I feel one thing from inside that greenery will manage to look nice on every point that those
Touch of water will look so nice on every point are those which solve problems in life some
Times after all truth is something which will look so nice on every point I feel one thought
From my mind that this water of tears will manage to wash that problem in life I just feel
One thing from inside that this water is not wrong on any point it will have side effect on life
I feel that water which clean wrong thing will help us on every point I have just one thought
From my mind that water which make every thing pure and perfect will look nice on every
Point inside life but then I feel water is cleaning things inside life I just have one thought from
Inside I have that feeling of water will clean us on every point I feel that rain water will clean
That ground on every point and tears from eyes will clean our mind I feel one thing from inside
That this water will look so totally good on every point this water will look so important in life
Then tear will look so nice inside but still it will improve on every point because tears are
Something which will look so nice inside life I feel just one thought from my mind that tears
Are totally wrong on every point I feel that sun and cloud are creating problems inside life
I feel that tears are something which are removing guilt and problems inside our life every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...