Friday, March 29, 2013

Poem 767. The coin

                                                                The coin
People says each coin has other side and they just always say that but just tell me how can
At one time I see both sides just knowing that coin have two side does help much to see
Them at same time because when you began to see evil of one side we feel one thing in
Life on every angle of life I feel one thought from inside that those coins are having two
Sides on every point after all those coins are having two sides on every point that when
Those two sides having their own views inside life then it seem that those sides are no
More confusing our mind those thoughts which are touching our mind are just from
One point so we just see that side and feel it from inside at first every thing looked best
As per our thinking and choice after all that side which look best to us seem so perfect
For our thoughts and our life on that coin I see different sides which are having reaction
On every point that one side which look so alive seem so best at first but just give it some
Moment and some time then I feel one thing from inside coin which are important in life
After all each side have good as well as bad on every point but we just never understand
One thought from inside that when we are hearing good things we are not hearing bad
Things in life and we are not listening those thoughts are on every point but then there is
Also another side which tell us we need to understand other concept of life but when we
Heard good then bad is ignored and when we heard bad good is always ignored inside life
I feel that every coin have two sides on every moment we just feel one thought on every
Moment in life those two sides are having bad as well as good effect in life but then I feel
One thing from inside that coin will have two sides on every point I feel one thinking on
Every angle of life those two sides which belonged to that coin those good and bad effect
On every point that sides are having impact on every point will totally wrong and good in
Our future and life I feel one thing from inside that how much people may advice me but
Still I just see one side because there is no position on every point but then I feel that those
Coins are having two sides which look so different on every angle inside life but then I feel
One thing on every point that two sides are leading to best truth inside life but then I feel
One thing on every point those coins will have two different sides on every coin on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that two sides are leading to one
Complete thing but they are harming us on same point that coin are having two sides that
Are two parts of life some look good and some look bad on every point I feel one thought
From inside that those coins are having two sides on every point but then those coin which
Can't look that much good on every point after all those coins are having two sides in life
Those sides are having different effect inside life those coins having nice effect inside life
Those two sides are having good and bad effect inside life because every thing is not that
Much nice in life so when we just claim good or bad we are wrong on every point after
All those things which are having effect on life at every point I feel one thing from inside
That coin is having two sides inside life I feel one thought from inside that different thoughts
Are confusing us on every point that sides which are having good effect and bad effect
Inside life but then those things which are two types of things inside life but then we feel
One thought from inside that coin will have two different sides on every point inside life
I feel one thing from inside that coin will have two thoughts on every point I feel one thought
Inside life coin will have two sides front and back sides are important on every point I feel
One thought from inside that coin will have that capacity which we have inside our life
I feel those two sides are reacting in good way in life I feel that life is just like coin I feel
That we must let that coin will have two sides on every point I feel there is no position
On every point those coin are having effect on two sides inside life I feel that one thought
That those two things on every point I feel one thought from inside that coin there are
Good as well as bad sides on every point but then with good things are also part but
There are also bad sides so on every point I have one thought from inside coin will show us
On every point good as well bad side on every point but then those thoughts which are
Touching our mind will look good on every angle of life may it be good or may it be bad
In life but still when we move ahead we feel one thought from inside we want just good
But nothing is perfect without two sides each sides are having good as well as bad in life
After all in that side we feel one thought from our mind that one side is bad and another
Side is good for life but that is not truth each side will have both point nothing will look
So perfect without both aspect so always remember one thing we are seeing just one side
When we see good as well as bad side in life another side is still missing from our life
And one day when we see different sort of things on every point inside life on that other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...