Thursday, March 28, 2013

Poem 765. Day and night

                                                                 Day and night
When some one don't answer my call I suddenly felt I must have done something wrong
That person is angry with me because I have hurt person's feeling on every part I feel just one
Thought from heart that those feelings which are so good on every part because those thoughts
On every part after all those thoughts which are touching on every thinking inside life but then
I feel one thought from inside those thoughts which look so wonderful inside life but then I
Have one feeling from inside that when some one stop talking to me there must be some sort
Of mistake on every point on every moment I feel just one thing from inside that thoughts
Which are having reaction on every point after all that thinking which is so important in life
We just like to give so much importance to our thinking on every point after all those thoughts
Which touch us in life will look nice on every point because those thoughts are telling us that
We are making mistakes on every angle and on every point because those things which are
So good for our life are not those which just tell us that we are making mistakes in life because
Mostly I have find one thing mostly inside life because on every moment I feel one thought
From inside that those person are mostly not hurt on any angle of our life because on every
Angle of life I feel one thought from inside that those things which are needed inside life
Are not that much good on any angle or on any point because when life will move ahead
Inside life we must not keep thinking that we are hurting some one on some point because
Those people mostly are not hurt by us on any angle of life they are just having some totally
Different thought inside mind those thinking which touch us on every point will look wrong
When we start to feel that those thinking are on every part of our life I feel one thought on
Every angle of life I feel one thought from inside that this person is causing problems on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are harming
Our thinking on every point those thoughts are leading to problems on every angle inside life
That person never think just about us on any point but that thinking are moving ahead on
Every point inside life I feel one thing from my mind that when I will move ahead I have just
One thought from inside that people are not upset by my thinking but I am just upset by it
Inside life after all those thoughts which are touching us on every point are totally wrong in
Our future and our life since those things which are taking us ahead on every point are not
Going ahead as per we think in life we just feel we are moving right way inside life but then
We move ahead on every point our thoughts which told us we are cause of every thing on
Every angle and on every point I feel one thing from inside that those thoughts are hurting
Me on every angle of life I feel one thought from inside that those person which are having
Reaction in life but worst thought is that we are causing trouble on every point so I feel
One thing from inside that those thoughts are creating on every point some effect on life
I feel just one thing we are just thinking in wrong way every time we just keep guessing
Those thoughts on every point so then I feel just one thinking on every point I have one
Thinking from inside we must not think that we are so great that we can change so much
Mood of other person in life we can't make any one smile on every point and we can't even
Make people cry inside life we are just moving in our way on every point but then when
We start to move ahead on every point inside life because we can't just change people inside
Our future and life we just feel one thing on every angle of life that those people who are
Having good thoughts on every point can also ignore us sometimes due to their tension inside
Their life those people who are moving ahead on every point seem totally wrong on every
Angle of life that thinking which touch our thoughts on every moment of life will look so
Wrong on every point I feel one thought from inside life those thinking which will harm
Her thinking on every point then I feel one thing from inside that this thinking which is
Hurting us on every point so I feel one thing from inside that different things inside life are
Happening around us every day in life but we just think of one thing that is ourselves on
Every moment and on every point for our days as well as our nights so I feel one thing
From inside that just thought inside life we must not blame ourselves on every time because
This will confuse us on every point inside our life because it will scare us on every point
Since we just keep thinking that one thinking on every time inside our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...