Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Poem 764. Truly friend

                                                                     Truly friend
Why don't people see clearly what is truth of life the one who stays with you in crisis is one
Who is truly your friend from each and every side it doesn't matter who is that person after
Some point because we are not the one who decide our friend or our enemy god have decided
So sometimes you are standing on one section and you feel that your friend must be on same side
But sometimes your friend is standing on opposite side and then in life we need to understand
That we are not standing on one side for entire life when truth shift from some point then we
Will feel one need from inside that we must stand on proper side on every point I feel just one
Thing from inside that because from every angle of life I feel one thought from my mind that
Those crisis which will attack our life seem so different on every point I feel one thinking from
Inside that when truth stood on some front of life I feel that thing from inside that those thoughts
Which touch us on every point are not going ahead as per our wish in life sometimes those
Thoughts which are standing on one side will go to another side because we feel one thought
From our mind that those thinking which will touch us will tell us truth on every point but
Then I feel one thing from inside that person which stood on some side are not always same
On every point because those people are changing on every point that friends are those who
Are so important where those who have thoughts like us in life but when we move ahead in
Life we just feel that thoughts will remain on same side on every point inside life I feel just
One thing from inside that friends are those who are standing on same side but we want them
To stand with same thought in life I feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which
Are same will look on every point those thoughts which are important to some people are
Those people are important to us on every point but then I feel one thought from mind that
Those friends are different type of person that what we dreamed inside life so we need to
Expect one thing from inside that friends are those people who are standing on same front
Of life on every point in life those friends are those people who are having so many types
Of thoughts inside life then I feel one thing from inside that friends are not those which I have
Guessed in life but sadly sometimes destiny turn different way inside life it will find people
Who are least expected as friend on every angle of life I feel just one thought on every point
That friends are those which we want to guess on every point of life because those points
Which are helping us in life to decide to whom we can help inside life when I will move ahead
On every point I feel one thought from inside that my friends are also not have understanding
On every side of life so some friends who look perfect seem so wrong on every point in life
Those friends are some thing which we can't able to guess inside our world I just feel one thing
From inside that those friends are having different thoughts from mind which tell us on every
Moment and on every point that we must move carefully inside our life those thinking which
Is moving us ahead in life look so wrong on every point when those friends look totally wrong
On every point because those friends are creating those feeling on every angle of life by just
Turning those things totally wrong way inside life I feel one thought from my mind that those
Points on every angle of life I just feel one thought from inside that those thoughts are leading
To wrong section of life I have just one thinking on every point that those things which are
Important to us is not just about knowing person or some side it is about those thoughts in
Mind which are stored inside we need to move ahead on every point those thinking which
Are touching us in life will have totally wrong reactions on every thinking inside life but
Then it is totally wrong inside life I feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which
Are touching us are turning totally wrong on every point because those people are not our
Friend on every point because those people are having good thought on every angle inside
Our life I feel one thing from inside that those people are not that much nice on any point
When those wrong thoughts on every side inside life I feel just one thing from our mind
That same thoughts which are part of our life but then those thoughts which are having good
Thoughts on every point I feel that those thoughts are belonged to that person on every point
After all those few thoughts which are important inside life I feel just one thing from inside
That when some true thoughts are belonged to some person they are truly friends inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...