Thursday, March 21, 2013

Poem 753. Lines from heart

                                                            Lines from heart
Sometimes some lines and sometimes some words have power to make us smile I just feel
That one thing from inside that those people leading on every point we feel one thing from
Inside that some lines and words are having power inside because bringing smile in people
Because words are having power on every point after all those words are power inside that
On every moment we feel just one thing they are precious in life those words have that power
Which can make you smile it always simple to our life I have seen many people inside life
Who can manage to make people cry in life but those people who make us smile are not that
Much easy to find inside life because those smiles which touch us inside life are not that
Much nice on every point inside life when we move ahead we all want that smile which will
Give us happiness on every point I feel one thought from inside that happiness is not that
Thought which is precious inside life after all that smile which will have impact inside life
So then those smiles which are so important inside life after all those words and lines are
Something which said with such talent on every point I feel one thought from my mind
That those words and lines are described something which is so nice on every point in life
Those statements which comes inside our life these words are so nice which are interesting
Aspects on every point but then those word and lines are something which are so good
And important in life because those words and lines are having reaction on every person
Inside life those things which are giving smile to us on every point I feel just smiles are
Something which are precious inside life I feel smile is that gift on every point I feel one
Thing from inside that smile is something so important on every point and we need to
Move ahead on every point we feel just one thought from inside that those words and
Those lines which are having impact on us on every point when we learn from those lines
We just feel one thought from inside that things are not that much good on any point
Because those words and lines are understood on every point I have one thought on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thought from inside that lines and words are
Not taking us ahead on every point of life I feel that in those words we have that sort of
Meaning inside life because those words and lines are capturing every area of our life so
When we want to move ahead on every point I feel one thing from inside life I feel just
One thing from inside that those concepts which touch our mind are not going ahead
Inside life because those things which are truly touching on every point inside life so
Then I feel one thought from inside that those words and lines are leading to touch us
On every point I feel one thing from inside that when words and lines are so different
On every point these different thoughts inside life I feel one thing from inside that those
Lines and words are totally wrong on every point different words which are leading
On every point after all those words and lines which are having positive effect in life
I feel one thing from inside they are having different  words and lines inside life on every point
Inside life I have good effect on every point inside life I feel one thing from our mind
That those lines and those words are so good on every point because they are always
Creating good effect inside life I feel one thought from every point that those thoughts
Which will look so good are those thinking which are precious inside life after all those
Things which are leading to so much positive things are most perfect for every mind
But then when I move ahead I feel just one thing from inside that those words and lines
Are moving ahead on every point inside life I feel that I like just those things which can
Bring smile because those things can make us forget sorrows and tears which easily
Enter in life they make us feel sad on every moment and on every point those thoughts
Which lead to those words and lines are so perfect and nice on every angle of life
Because those thoughts are true blessing of our life I feel they are so perfect for us
That they will make us smile and give us happiness from inside I feel just one thing
From inside that I want those lines and words look good and nice on every point
Because I feel just one thinking from inside that sorrows and tears look hard to take
Away from life so we just feel one thing from inside of our mind that we all just want
One thought from inside that lines are showing nature of heart on every moment and point
They are showing us that there are still some people who really care for us inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...