Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Poem 726. Hard to get

                                                                    Hard to get
In life it seems every thing is just a thrill until some thing goes wrong and every thing
Starts messing we just never understand when starts that thing that how could things
So difficult is life when it feel they are so good for some time I just have one feeling from
My mind that when every thing is going in straight way I just feel that happiness is not
Coming near me inside life on every point I feel that hard task of life is to get things as per
Our wishes in life we feel few moments ago that every thing is fine and then in just few
Seconds we are standing on biggest problem of life how uncertain is our life that we just
Can't able to guess on any time what will happen on next point of our life those thoughts
Which touch us on every point are not going ahead as per our thinking inside our life so
When we move ahead I feel one thing from inside that those thrill which touch us are going
To keep touching us on every point I have one thinking from my mind that hardest task
Of life is something which will always have impact on our mind I just keep working on
Every moment of life that things should be perfect but hoping for perfection is never truth
Of life we will always get wrong thing because no thing can move as per our thinking on
Every point after some moments things always change in life I just want to live happily
On every point but things are not moving ahead as per our wishes and as per our mind
When I will move ahead I just feel so hard to understand life on every moment I feel that
I can move ahead as per my likes and dislikes but those things which move as per our likes
Are not going ahead as we think from inside those thoughts which touch us on every point
Are something which are harming us on every area of life when I will move ahead then
I feel one thing from my mind that moving ahead is nice but how did with such a sudden
Change so much problems even in life but those problems are those moments when we
Feel need to move ahead in life on every moment we just have one thought from inside
That problem will enter from different point but it's up to us that how we handle them in life
Those problems are that thrill which will enter in our life on every moment we just feel one
Thought from inside those problem which mess our life are not going ahead as per our thinking
In life on every moment we just feel one thought from inside those problems which are part
Of our future and our life were never that part before and it happen to us that enter suddenly
Sometimes in life those mess which they make will shock us on that point but we need to
Understand that those problems are those truths which are touching us on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thing that one day I like that problem when it get solved
In life because then I can say it have taught me many things in life but when it is existed
I just don't know how to handle it in life and how to went ahead without calling it burden
And looking at it with anger in life those thoughts which touch us on every moment and
On every time will create problem for us in life we feel one thing from inside that problem
Are those part which will manage to hurt us on every point those problems which touch
Our future and our life are taking us ahead with one step but then when they enter then
Their pain manage to take our hope behind how we will manage to keep our hope on that
Moment alive will show to light to our mind I just feel one thought from inside that those
Problems which are hurting us will manage to shake our mind on those times on which
Those problems enter in life I just feel one thing how this could happen to me in life and
I know we all feel same way in life no longer want of that thrill exist in mind what we truly
Need is to understand in life that we are standing near that water which have that depth
Which is unknown called life so it is hard to get things as we want in life we must understand
That even if we are best swimmer still some water are such that we just can't swim in those
Water on some times we all feel one thing from inside that we want to get things as per our
Thinking and our choice so all those wants remained unfulfilled until we start to move
Ahead on every point so sometimes we get what we want in life but sometimes mess is
Something clearly written in life we need to understand that patience is one thing that
Most needed inside life but at same time it is always hardest thing to get inside life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...