Monday, April 30, 2012

Poem 188. That Letter

                                                              That Letter
I have read many letters and many make me happy from my heart I read many greeting
Some please me and some don't please me from heart but one thing is always most important
That under them some one have written my name in their own handwriting or in their own words
After all in this life many just love to use computer but still sometimes some people just want
To share their feeling with letter so I have read my bunch of those letters but many seems
Like something just out of someone's printer each word are made the same way and each
Thing don't have much feeling but still store them because they are some kind of token
Inside our world and inside our future those letters are something which remind me that
These people manage to remember me in each and every letter so inside my life on each
And every matter I just remember every person who manage to remember my name and
Manage to get some time to write me some letter when they hardly have a time because
Such people are so limited inside our future and our life because letter are some unique
In my life now a days when we have phone people hardly sent me letter inside my life
But while looking at letter I just remember one letter inside our life because inside life
That letter touch me fully to my heart inside our life some letter are kept just for memory
But some seem to touch our heart this one is written with someone who did able to write
Clearly due to shaking hand neither I understand those words on that moment because
They are nothing but just some strange symbol inside that each symbol I still try to find
Some words because they are so confused because that shaking hand suffered that hand
Use to write no longer have power to write those words once when those hands were
Strong they used write just as much as they want they use to move the things and use to
Do things which will please their brain and as per their want but those hands were now
Shaking so much on each moment that those hands can't form a word but still they wanted
To prove that they can write for some one and tell some one that what is their views and
What are their wants so inside our life on each and every point those hands and voice
Which use to tell us loudly and firmly whatever they like now suddenly seem in that letter
Wanted to write with same heart but still each word confused so much inside those symbols
I just can't get any meaning from that shaking hand but still I remember answering that letter
Just by giving answer which are not specific of some sort but when I write them I know
That this person will hardly able to read those words because when that one was writing
It was for that person a hardest task reading will be impossible even for that person's thought
But still I want to read that letter from my heart and what to write answer for that letter
From my thinking and from my heart just told me one thing that this person have taken more
Efforts to write letter after all even when for it is nothing but just small work we will write
Some letters inside our world but in our life on each moment inside our world we feel
That writing letter is easiest part of our world so inside our life and every moment inside
Our world we must understand thinking inside our future and our world because that is
What we do when we write letter we just think that we must need to answer and hardly
We are interested in writing those letters which are part of our work but in them we never
Try to pour out our heart inside our word instead of that we write with carefully and always
Think that we must not write anything wrong inside that letter so letter seem so hard task
Of words because letter seems like proof of our truth inside our thinking and inside our world
But for that person those words are something in which that person want to write every thing
About feeling and that person's world that person didn't want to hide anything but those
Shaking in hands seem to hide everything from world because each word seem to form
None of meaning inside our future and inside our world and it just take us wrong way
Because I can feel I don't understand those words but after some time I understand
Those thoughts which form complications inside our world are no more matter if I look
Carefully I can understand those words they are nothing but trying to hide pain behind
Those words that person want to tell how happy was that person so I cried while holding
That letter but I just learn one thing from that letter even if you can't write one word
But still if you put enough try and efforts then your spirit can write on paper many things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...