Sunday, April 29, 2012

Poem 185. Rules

                                                                   Rules
I set my mind always to obey rule I told my mind I must understand importance of rules
Inside my mind on each and every time I just wish to god that rules will remain properly in life
Because whenever we break rules mountain seems to move I don't mean normal but important
Rules which make us alike and which make us nice those rules are something necessity of life
So inside my life I always wanted to obey rules I just never want to disobey some rules but
In my life every day I saw people for whose rules are nothing but just child's play and they just
Tell everyone how easily and wisely they have broken the rules some people to seem that
It is so wrong to obey those rules they seem to think that they will act stupid and like fool when
They decide to obey their rules inside our life on every point we just feel one thing inside life
That we need to understand human mind that is to obey rules which always affects our thinking
On each and every time so inside our life we feel that we must need to obey rules but that is
Not because they are something compulsory but they are made to keep us safe from world
Which have many problems and we don't know when we will fall in trouble if we break some rule
I know sometimes rules seem to stop your development and sometimes people just set them
For your safety in each and every way so in life when ever you will have rules set just try to
Think twice when you decide to obey or disobey because rules have sometimes two sides
One is so nice and other is worst type some times some rules are set in such way inside life
That on each and every time I feel we must need to think twice not while disobeying but also
While obeying them inside our life because some rules are set to keep us safe but some rules
Are just set  to destroy freedom of our life and between these things there is just small line because
Some people stop us from doing things because they care about us inside life and some just
Stop us because they think we are on totally wrong side but some just think that we must be
Kept under control inside our life but when we see that type of people who just want to rule
And control our life we began to feel that we have cheated by each person who set rules
Inside our future and inside our life after all in life on each and every time we just feel that
We are doing things which are of totally under control of some person inside our life so inside
We just think people who are part of our life are nothing but just those people who want us
To obey our life on each and every time because inside our life on each and every point
I just feel that I just don't want someone to rule in my life so some people are telling truth
And other people are just lying because they wanted to force you and tell you their views
Some people want you to scare because they want you under thumb while some really want
To help but it is so hard to differentiate person because inside our life face never tells us
What is hidden in heart or what is hidden inside those minds and those minds began to
Tell us that we just never understand what is inside their heart so until we break we never
Understand values of those rules but sometimes we obey senseless sort of rules which
Make us unhappy on many days and times they just never give us any freedom inside life
So on every moment inside our world when some rule is set I just feel one question inside
My mind and inside my world that should I obey that rule or maybe I should just disobey
That rule because each rule seem to set before me one limit which will manage to hurt me
So inside my life on every point I just think that I need to understand my life and then I have
To think for days and nights if I disobey this rule did I do wrong or is it alright for my life
But when some rule is set inside life then we need to disobey it on many times because
On basis of those rules sometimes our future damages in life and sometimes those rules
Keep our future perfect and give us happy life so on every time we need to decide that
If we can have success then why did we have failure as part of our future and our life
Because some rules manage to protect us from danger inside life and if we know how
To protect our self then we can skip those rules in life but some rules are regarding another's
Privacy in life we must learn to obey them inside our life because those rules can tell us
That how to give respect to other person inside our life those rules tell us about our limits in life
And those rules tell us how to give respect other human being inside our life but if we decide
To disobey them then we are no more human in life in fact calling us animal seem so wrong
Because when human turn that way even calling them animal seem insult to animals inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...