Thursday, April 26, 2012

Poem 179. Destiny

                                                        Destiny
Many picture has beauty and art they have that power to win many person
Admiration and many person's art so that spot I just think that both the picture
Have same beauty and same art but still every time from inside of our heart
I feel that some pictures are benefited while some are kept without much regard
Some pictures are made such a way inside our life that we just never understand
Those pictures and their art because those picture are some thing so pretty and
Nice for our thinking but still some picture don't get that power inside that art
After all if comes question of skill both are perfect work of art and still inside
Our life and our life's part we just feel that they are something nice for our heart
But one picture I saw was in big art gallery and people are spending lot of money
To get that piece of art those picture are something so lovely that I just want
To have that piece near my heart but when I went near it and saw price on that art
I was so shocked and felt sure that this price can't be given by my brain for art
After that I just kept away but keep watching that picture it was hanging proudly
On that wall and there was smile on lips of painter whenever some wealthy person
Comes near that one and admire that person's art there was so proud smile on
That face as if that one have won some war but I saw that one was friend just
Some rich after all that person need purchaser not just viewers like me but even
To me that painter welcomed with whole heart but in that one's eyes I can read clearly
That this person know that this person can't give us any beautiful piece which was
Nice and perfect type of piece of art whenever we watch for hours that piece of art
I just feel if only I can have that picture to please my heart but when I saw that
Artist even nice to me then I thought maybe this one deserve money but still
Somewhere in heart I thought it was too much of cost and I can never find someone
Who have so much money in pocket to spend on art slowly that artist was surrounded
By so many person who began to admire that person's every art but I just think
I just like that one piece but other piece are good but not that good piece of art
That I need to understand each piece have that special type of art and inside our life
On every time we need to know we don't know world's many parts so I just kept
Looking and finally I saw all pieces are getting price and every piece have admirer
Who really like that art and now that painter was so proud that painter don't even
Need to open mouth to tell that this painter no longer want any of us stay in that gallery
Or even to admire that one's art so that painter become happy even when two or three
Paintings are sold and other admire left without paying for art because sell of two pieces
Are enough to make that painter feel fulfill with that one's art after all in those paintings
That person receive enough money to keep that one happily for many years according
And my spending skills from heart after that for some time I wandered around there
Those piece was really beautiful for our art but after some time I just feel that I can't
Afford that much for art so I went out and started going back to my home with my empty
Hands on that moment I saw one artist who was selling his picture on corner of road
Everything was described about that one with just one word that is poor but before
My eyes stood same picture of art that person selling in that poor condition that same
Piece of art even if they are different scene but this one can called better than that
Gallery art all lines are made with so care that they just manage to touch my heart but
Still this person was on road and trying to sell that person's art while walking this one
Was requesting everyone to see that piece but no one want to admire that talent or that art
After all both are art have same level but this one is on just road and admirer are far away
From this art even those who like picture in that gallery reject this one's picture just because
They don't like that roadside art so when I went ahead and ask for price that one
Started showing each and every piece and offering cheapest price for art when I given it
I saw that one smile with mouth which didn't hold any teeth but still happy for sale of art
So destiny differentiated between those two while giving money but they are differentiated
In case of skills which have given by god to us but not differentiated in case of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...