Friday, April 13, 2012

Poem 148. Hidden guess

                                                Hidden guess
Whenever I close my eyes now I see a nice fairy tale which my mind see
On each and every day but all days are not that good but still I get that fairy tale
But all nights are not that good on that night I still manage to get some time nightmare
But at beginning I use to get so scared whenever I have a horrible nightmare because
I use to think they may turn into true because they seem so real and alive there
After all in our life we all need only nice dreams not nightmares which come alive
In night and take hold of our pleasant day because sometimes we remember
Every bit of horrible nightmare which is part of our life on each and every day
Because inside our mind they will be alive in every way even during day
We feel scared that thing will happen as they have happen in our nightmare
We think that our dreams are something that will turn true when we most hated it
After all in our life many times something happens which are by us mostly hated
So when those things happen we just get one feeling in our mind that anything
Can happen to us in our life on any moment and on any time so that feeling
Began to capture thought of our mind and we began to think that nightmare
Can stood before us in daylight how wrong is our thinking generated by mind
That we began to think that nightmare can come in our life in bright daylight
We feel so scared from each and every side just by thought of that nightmare
Which may come alive but truthfully it is just existed inside our thought and
Inside our mind because our nightmare is nothing but reflection of our subconscious
Thought which are hidden in our mind how can such a thought  become alive
Or enter in our life because those thoughts are something just things which are
Reflection of our tension inside our mind because those nightmare never become
Part of our life but sometimes some incidence guessed properly by our mind
Will turn into truth which manage to hurt more of our mind which is alive
On every moment inside our life and our mind will always fly as much as it like
But sometimes in life our mind guessed things correct in our life so when it guessed
Correct then it may harm us in future of our life and then we start to get one belief
That we guessed fully wrong and not at all right so inside our mind after each and
Every time I think I believe in those nightmares just because they show me truth
Inside our future and inside our life because when I see one nightmare which
Turn into truth for life I began to think that I need someone to help me to understand
My dreams because they are telling me my future inside my life because my future
Will be something so precious for my life so I began to believe every dream of mine
How funny is our thinking that just after one incidence in our life we began to believe
Our dreams can turn into true and those dreams are all of wrong type sometimes
I think if only I can change my thinking about life and instead of nightmares I began
To believe in pleasant dream of mind because if they become true happiness will be
Future of my entire life but I never believe in them I just believe nightmares of mind
But if you want the truth I think truth is that in life nightmare never becomes true
And nor dreams turn into true for our entire life because dreams are something
Out of our mind sometimes they take us to heaven and sometimes we visit hell
With use of their sight so inside our life on every point we just think that we need
To understand our dreams are something useless for our entire life because
They are like some movie which played for us in night they never become true
Except by just chance sometimes in life like sometimes we can even predict
Rain by clouds and winds in sight they are just our calculations which tell us
Problems which may arise in my life because those problems are something
Surely happen one day in our life and we just see them in dreams because we thought
They will come in life so dreams are nothing but just our guesses about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...