Thursday, April 26, 2012

Poem 180. Lovely dream

                                            Lovely dream
O My lovely dream don't fly always from me I feel from my brain and my heart
Just same way when that lovely dream got away from my heart and my thinking
I can give anything to have in my life that dream because that dream is something
Which is just perfect for my thinking because that dream have beautiful things inside
That dream as our life's part and those dream have special feeling which will always
Please my thinking and please my heart but when that dream started to vanish
Then I just feel one thing from inside of my heart it is that this dream will be perfect
And I can't let it vanish without hope to have that dream inside my life and my heart
Every moment I just did one thing that is I worship that dream and every day
I just keep that dream telling that I will anything to keep you alive inside my heart
I will make all changes in my life to adjust with you because you are breathing
Of my brain and heart when I see that dream is going so out of my reach I just began
To think will it really help my thinking about my dream but inside my life and
Inside it's part after all we think that dream is something perfect for my thinking and
For my heart inside my life I just have one nice sort of dream which manage to keep me
Awake on my nights so I have decided that from my heart that I can do anything
Only if I can get dream which I like from inside of my thinking and inside of heart
I have decided that I will change the whole world and I can do as I wish inside world
Because inside my world and inside my thoughts I just feel that my dream is something
Just to catch and keep you with me and I will move whole world to catch that dream
I want it in life because it will give comfort and pleasure to me and it will always
Tell me that this dream is something so pleasant for you and me because in life
On every moment inside my life I feel that I need to understand my heart and
Those dreams are something which is like river which give me water and fresh
My heart but when that dream stopped I suddenly began to feel it is impossible part
Because those dreams are something like written thing on rock but I used to think
That way until weather broke that rock and when that rock turn into sand then
That dream began to vanish from my heart but I have decide from my thinking and
My heart that I need that dream to please my thinking and my heart because that
Dream was something pleasant sort and it use to hurt many times my thinking and
My heart because that dream was not just thinking but that dream was my world's
Most important sort of part because that dream use to give pleasure to my thinking and heart
So I told that dream that I will not sleep at night but just work for that dream and
I will do anything that will please my mind so inside my heart I just feel one thing
From start did I really need to do more thing that do more effort but then my dream
Ask from me a strange sort of cost it wanted me to have to make pact with devil
If I want to keep and give success to my heart on that moment suddenly feel that
I don't want that dream and devil anywhere near my heart suddenly that fresh
Water for throat turn into some salty sort of water for thinking and heart after all
Because I no more want that dream which use to touch our heart because inside
My thinking and my heart  my dream was something which turn into wrong
Shape before my heart but then I thought that I can turn my different way but
Maybe it will make it all slow but still I can keep walking if not running as per my heart
But I just don't want for my life after all that dream which is needed devil pact
But I can always shape my dream into totally different way which will touch my heart
Because those dream are something which can made different and may be hard but
In life I never made devil's pact because I can forget that dream that such pact but
In life just be aware of that fact some people who are good at beginning make in
Their life such a type of pact and then they manage their ways and keep devil's heart
So just never trust someone because you know that one from past because any time
Person can change their heart just always act according to your moral and your pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...