Thursday, April 12, 2012

Poem 146. Sorrows

                                                    Sorrows
I have seen many things which are very normal and good for me
There are lot of days when I ran around with joy there are many days
When I feel like I can touch the sky whenever I prefer and I like so
If we thought properly about my life then I think I have good life
And many times I think it apply to most of the person in the life so
We all have mostly good things inside our future and our life because
Our life is this way that we can have happiness in life but then I think
That happiness is never enough for my thinking as well as for my entire life
Because happiness is some thing which we forgot just within some time
Some happy memories may stay with us but we need photos of them
To remember them inside our life because those photos are something
Like token inside our future and our life they will remind us about it
In many occasions of life so for happy memories we need photos to remind
But I have just one question can I forget happy memories if I don't keep
Their precious photos and token inside my life because when I see those photos
I feel as if I am fully cheer up in life but then many times I think for sorrows
Why don't I need photos or token to remind in our life there are few things
Which are wrong and strange of human mind memories of our sorrows
Come to us without any kind of token in life because I never kept any token
For sorrows in life in fact mostly we throw away tokens of all sorrows in life
But why memory play a game and I only remember the wrong in my life
Bad things are more written in paper they say because people want to read them
In life because papers are interested in selling what people like to read in their life
They say people love sorrows so they print them in paper because they want
To sell their paper to earn for their living and life then sorrows are played on television
For years after years in life every time in some serial tragic scene seems to
Necessity of life but then I just feel one question arise in my heart every time
Do we really love sorrow or they are just easy to describe in our future and life
Why everyone is interested in just one thing that called sorrow? in their life
And even in success we find sorrow by finding that person's struggling past
How good might be that person's future but we just discuss that one's past
For many days and years of life and say that when we see happy end it will
Inspire us inside our life but if it is so then why even on sad end we create so
Many pictures in life some times they tell you it mean you to teach many things in life
I don't know what they can teach us but I know surely one thing in life that
They teach us to find sorrows inside every thing of life because when we try
To listen to others we just want some thing interesting about life and sadly
Sorrows seems to be most interesting part of every life only if people learn to forget
Sorrows and store happiness in their life but it seems so hard because no one
Seems to ready to teach this thing in life because sorrows are so appreciated
That we hardly appreciate happiness in life when two friend fight with each other
Or when some one insult some one is news but admiration mostly comes on
Next page in life why do we love trouble and sorrows is my biggest question for life
In each happy day we remember many sad days of life and then we try to
Convince our self for hours that finally they are out of our future and our life
Sorrows stay with us like our some lifeline and they never leave us alone because
We never thought that way and never tried only if we decide that I will forget
My sorrows and just remember my happiness in life some one else will come
And started discussing about your problems in past and your bad times and
You can't shut their mouths because you don't have that right but you can shut
Your mind from those words in your life only if we can learn this in our life
Instead of playing those sorrows on our mind like tape recorder may be if we force our self
And be aware about our mind we can easily press mute button of our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...