Saturday, April 7, 2012

Poem 133. A moment

                                                     A  moment
All the success and failures I have seen that day when I feel I saw my death
I see every sort of aspect in just that moment it was nothing but just touch of truth
That how much of life I waste on plenty of nonsense I never thought about
What is my end and if I am going to end why my ego stood before me
Again and again I saw my whole life before my eyes even if it is short still
It seem shortest on that moment because I just wanted to live it all again and again
When that car came near me it never touched me or hurt me but truthfully
It taught me many things in one day it taught me our life is important so
We should not let it waste on small things which will later seem so useless
After all in life what we will see at last moment just happiness and we need to
Remember only happy moment because sorrows will left us alone on that moment
Because all fear will vanish on that day because since we don't have future
Why do we need to think selfishly about doing thing which we really hate and
Why do we can't scream against injustice because after some moment finally
We are dead just on that moment I thought I have done many wrong things
Again and again like seeing injustice but never have guts to say because
I don't want to be left alone in that world in any way but then one question
Enter in my brain after all when I die I will be alone in each and every way
So finally one day we are going to find that we are going to go alone in some
Unknown way then why do we want to spend so much hours in thinking
What will happen next because it is never going to lovely in our end but
I just think from heart may be I just stop pretending to please people every way
Because when I speak my heart I will not feel guilty even again after all in life
On each and every day what is use of worrying if finally dying in our way
We must learn to understand what we want to learn in life again and again
Because those things will taught us to enjoy each moment but some times
People may taught you winning is most important in game but question is that
If we all are going to die we all are on same track then who can be winner
Or loser in game if everyone runs on same line some may go ahead but
This is one game in which those person who first finishes line will lose game
So instead of thinking of winning we must learn to enjoy every moment of game
Instead running so fast maybe we should look around for some time and
Some moment so inside our life on each and every moment we don't need
Someone who will tell us rules of game they are taught us from first day
We have learn them enough again and again and we know inside our life
Morals are best pillars of this game still every time we began to confuse in them
What is wrong and what is right that is one question make me tense so
Even when I know one day I am at end on every point I think do I made mistake
While playing this game but so shocking are those people who enjoy this game
And never thought about these mistake maybe they come near any car or feel
That scare or maybe they just want to join devil when god decide to take them
I just never understand those people and their thinking ever again but I just
Understood one thing fighting for truth is most important in this game
Because when that car touch me in my life again I don't want to feel guilty
Because I did something wrong while playing this game after all life
Is nothing but just a game which are paid for few moments and finally
We will go there where we don't know what will meet us again but
One thing is sure that this car never touch me just it's driver scream on me
Even when it was not my mistake but still that car taught me many things
Which are not taught to me by many lecture so life taught you
If you keep your eyes open because life is always your best and precious teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...