Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poem 164. Enemies

                                                    Enemies
I never able to cross the mountain which some people able to do because
I  can never find goodness in enemies as my teacher told me to do
Because enemies are some person who have harm us many times and
Wishing friendship with them seem like hardest task in life so I can never
Able to do it in my entire life but some people can able to do those things in life
They cross the mountain meet their enemies and find friends in them too
It is hard to find a friend even when we have people who surrounded you and me
How can someone go ahead and in life dare to find friend inside our enemies
Because even when some one find some friends in our enemies I just feel
That we need to tell our self that how can we trust those person who are
Enemies after all even when we think we found some hearts in those people
Who are in surrounding of enemies I just never trust that heart because
Enemies are some person who just stood inside our heart as human being
Because enemies are some person who are so wrong for our world and
They can't help us to change our thoughts as well as to change our thinking
Because if we trust our enemy our worst fear is that we can turn into something
Which is our own enemy because enemies always manages inside our life
Some part of our thinking and enemies always find some ways of fighting
To enter in our camp and destroy many things inside it and if we make
Friendship with our same enemy how can in life we manage to live properly
Because maybe there are many great people who can tolerate mistake and
Forgive their enemies but I find it so hard to tolerate that thinking and enemy
Because when ever in my life I find my enemy I feel that even if I forgive
That enemy I can hardly able to forgive that enemy because even may be
It is not mistake totally of my enemy still I feel so tense when I decide to
Shake my hand with my enemy because even on that touch we can feel that
Fear and hate because it is so hard to make such type of friendship in human being
After all even when we find some enemies we just don't feel that we are part of
Those group of enemies after all what is use of that friendship when we want
To look at our back with scare that may be we will get hurt by our enemy
After all friends are some person whom we can trust with close eyes so how
Can we find friend inside our enemy but I heard some people can find friend
Inside those enemies because they can able to forgive that enemy but I just have
One question do those people treat same way to their each and every enemy
Or it is applied to just limited number of enemies because some people just
Claim that they treat in same way every enemy but they will change their attitude
When they see that before them stood different enemy sometimes people
Just make friendship to get their motives with enemy and it happen so many times
That we began to think that we are on wrong track about those enemies
Even when some enemy want genuine friendship still I feel so scared that
I began to feel that it is better to hate our enemies because friendship is something
Hardest for our life we just think that we can't trust our enemy in entire life
Since we are every day shown many types of sign which tell us that we can't
Have friendship with our enemy in entire life still some people can make friendship
They are great in life but I have just one question can they do this with every enemy
Inside their life and if they do so then do you really think that this is true friendship
In life because enemy never like you then what is use of creating friendship in life
Enemies are created because we have some problem with them in our life but
When our problems are not solve how can we find friend inside our enemy in life
But still some people can do this thing because they just have one thought in their life
They think that we are told that best friend is our peace and anger is enemy of life
So if they can able to control their anger but that doesn't mean friendship can easily arise
After all when mirror break it is hard to make it right but we can always get
Different type of mirror if only in life you try more hard and every way in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...