Saturday, April 28, 2012

Poem 183. Thought

                                                Thought
Many thoughts came and went away from my min thought because those
Thoughts are something like a wind which never able to stop inside mind
Those thoughts will help us on each and every time because those thoughts
Have power to entertain our thinking and our mind those thoughts are
Something really worthy in life but many times I think they are not that
Important for our life because inside our life on every time I just feel that
I have lost peace of my thinking and my mind when I force that thought
Which are not that good for mind because some time some thoughts take us
Me totally on wrong side because inside my life I don't have that strength
In future and life after all inside our life some thought don't seem right for
My future and for my life so I thought fully that these thoughts are something
Which are creating problem inside life and they will never stay with me
For all my life so inside my life on every moment I just thought one thing
About my life that thoughts are like some birds which don't stay on one spot
For entire future or for entire life after all my life is something which is not
Nice because sometimes I feel that we have problems inside our thinking and
Inside our life so I never thought that one thought will remain with me for
Whole life because that thought is something which is not nice for our life
That thought will stay with us for our future and for our entire life and that
Thought will stay with us from each and every side so inside our life from
Each and every time I thought many thoughts are part of our life because
Those thoughts are something which always leave us alone after some time
So inside our life on every time we just think that our thoughts are nothing
But those thoughts are something which just went away but some thoughts
Are made in such a way that they never leave our mind and they just kept
Awake after all inside our life some thought will just stay there and that
Thought is something which are not perfect so inside our life I think again
And again about those thought which will create problems so inside our world
We want to win again and again so inside our life I just kept that thought
In some shade when we can't manage it to come forward again and again
So inside my life and on each and every moment I just feel that I have lost
In one game that is nice and needed in every way so inside my life but then
One thought is important for our life it takes ahead slowly inside our life so
Day after day and night after night we began to think inside our life that
Thought is something which stay with me inside my future and inside life
Because that thought will not let me sleep on any moment inside our future and
Inside our life I just feel one thing about that thought and that is this thought will
Never leave me inside my life it will stay with me even if I stood alone on horizon
Because that thought is something which is nice in that thought I think many times
Give me pleasure inside my life because that thought is something so perfect
For our future and for our life and I just want that thought to stay with me inside
My world and inside my mind because that thought is something which told me
That it is best for our thinking and our mind so inside our mind on every time
I just think that we have those thought which are something important for mind
But out of all those thought just one thought will make some meaning inside life
That thought will remain with me on each and every day and night so inside life
I just have one thought in mind and special thing is that in this thought winning and
Losing is something not matter any more inside my future and inside my life so
I just feel one thing even if for this thought I have to work hard inside our life but
Still after all when I start to walking on path which belong to that thought when
I don't need to work hard maybe at least on those days I will peacefully sleep in night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...