Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Poem 163. The Book



         










The Book
When wind blows the paper it gives me a feeling strange I feel as if the book is telling
To read it again and again on that things on that page and study them with special and unique
Thinking and view because on each sentence I see something new if only I obey that wind
And do as says it's views because inside our life on every page we see new thing I feel
This way when wind blows page and each page read something interesting as well as
Something unique and new so when wind blows page one after other inside that book
Then those pages began to give me some new meaning about my life which will have
Totally new view suddenly I began to feel that if I read carefully every sort of view
Then I can understand all those pages which will tell about how to go ahead in future
And tell me how can I handle each and every type of truth and view because on each page
I see something written with some nice rule and it will help me to understand our rules
After all life is something with new thinking and new views we can't live it fully until
We understand all that told us by wind which is created by creator who have special
Thing and special type of view so inside our life on each view we just feel that
We need to understand what we think about our future and it's views because inside
My life when that page moved with wind I feel so sure it will going to tell me what is
Written inside our future and on it's every view about our decisions in our life so
On each and every moment inside our life we may think that we are wrong or right
I was so convince that this time wind have some power inside which will tell us
What is wrong and what is right about our future and our life but never for one
Moment I thought that inside this life we may need something proper for our life
Just one book whose pages which were moving on wind can't be fortune teller of
Our future and our entire life because every moment in life we need to understand
That book are something which are written with purpose of reading not fortune telling
Is part of their work inside life sometimes they tell you true and some time tell you
Fiction in entire life but one thing is sure about our life that we can't predict anything
With just movement of it's pages in life but sometimes our imagination took hold of
Our logical and peaceful mind after all in life on every time we just feel that
Those wind is not telling truth that wind is just spreading all type of lies about life
Because imagination is wonderful until you don't let it ride so freely in life that
Our logic just feel suffocate inside our future and inside our thinking in our life
Because logic is one thing that will effect our mind and slowly it will take us on right side
I know imagination is good but everything have limit in life like in this case some one
Ask me finally why I am letting my good book to get this way destroyed because
When I use that book this way it will just harm binding which is keeping it tied
So inside our life every time we need to understand what is true need of our life
If just to fulfill our imagination we let that book move on wind as per our likes
Because that book will look perfect for our life those books are something which
Look so perfect and nice for when they are tied if we just let our imagination move
As we prefer and as we like then those books are something so interesting for life
So some time our imagination take us on totally wrong side inside our future and
Inside our life after all this is something which is like book inside our life after all
In life on each and every time we need to understand that books are something
So perfect for our future and our life so inside our life on each and every time
Those books which have power of telling future are not easily available in our life
Because our life is something made in unique way for making interesting to it
For our future and our life we can't so easily understand those things inside books in life
If they are the one that can tell our destiny inside our future and inside our life
Because those books are something which look perfect for human mind because
They never take them ahead inside their future and inside their life because those
Book have power to tell everyone which future we can have in life only when
We use them properly inside our life not in wrong way but after understanding
Them properly as well as their correct type of meaning inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...