Monday, April 9, 2012

Poem 137. Silver and Gold

                                         Silver and Gold
When I was a child I always prefer silver after all silver is some thing
Important for our life but not more than gold after all in this silver have
That nice and perfect beauty when I was child I use like it's pureness and
Beauty after all that silver look so peaceful in it's many shades and beauty
But one occasion in my teacher insisted that I must wear gold when every one
Have nice silver to wear I just still remember that when for that silver I have
Tried so many ways in which I tried to get silver instead of gold in that
Ornament even on that play I just want to wear silver but still finally I got
Gold so life is like that we don't get what we wanted we just get what is
Destiny brings our way but when I was child I just use like what I like
In my mind and in my eyes in each and every way after all in life then
Never thought about one thing that is it's price that one thing which is
Responsibility of our parent if they say yes that thing we will get and
If they say no that thing is impossible to get so our mission is to cry
But even after that sometimes we never get what we want but price never
Caught in my mind at all when I buy things they were just to please my heart
Never thought what will be price if we decide to sell back because at that time
We just know one thing we love that thing which we buy from our heart so
Giving it to any one is a thought which never ever touch our thinking and heart
We would keep that thing always near our heart that is one thought which
Always remain inside our thought and our heart so inside our life on each time
We just buy things and decide to keep it near us and inside our heart so
In life on each and every part after all inside our heart we had just one wish
When we buy that thing still keep it at our heart after all inside our heart
So we never thought of selling it and giving it away to some one else in our life
Because at that age seems it senseless to buy some thing if we don't wish
It to keep near our heart after all in our life every time we just need one thing
That is to keep that thing because we liked it's look and it's beautiful design
We never heard investment but we heard one word saving and for it there is
Special piggy bank in our house which we just love to feel with notes and coins
But even when we look at it we hope one day we can buy something nice
From that piggy bank one day in our life so inside our life on every time
After all in our life when we purchase our thing we just purchase because
We like never ever selling it is that thought which hardly enter in our life
So we never thought of price of things which we have purchase inside life
With just think of price only when it is important to get some thing inside life
But now when we are adult we began to think that what uses of that things
When we went in market for it's price suddenly gold seem to rise in it's like
It is beautiful and always have return price after all silver can get black but
Gold will remain better for our lifetime so many times I think that inside my life
So suddenly beauty of gold increase in my mind I want to buy gold whenever
I have money and chance inside my life I just run after gold because I began
To like it's brightness and power it have inside every golden ornment seem to have
More nice and bright shine while looking at it I feel pleased with my life because
Just holding golden ornment give some power to my thought and my mind and
So whenever we see golden jewellery we began to please our mind if I tell
Truth to you then I just tell you one thing from my mind I just never felt
Now a days need of adjusting with gold in life because it never look so bad
To me now in life I just have one question why I don't like it on that time so
Slowly fade pure and peacefulness of silver and just remain brightness of gold in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...