Friday, April 27, 2012

Poem 182. The Sky

                                              The Sky
When I look at sky I always see the clouds and then first thing I see
Those birds which are flying around after all those birds are something
Which touch my heart that bird is for a symbol of freedom which please
My thinking and I want fly to like a bird without any problem inside my
Thinking and inside my world so I started noticing those birds which
Are flying with so much grace and skill that those birds seem to me so
Nice and promising when I watch that sky only birds appeal to me
And I try to guess which one is that type after all those birds are something
Interesting and nice but while I was watching them some one enter there
And that person also started watching those birds when that one saw those birds
That person start thinking that may those birds have come from far away
Borders and far away countries that one suddenly thought that if one that
Person could be rich and then that one can fly so high that instead of bird
That person get plane to sky so that person is no more seeing that birdie
That person is wasting lot of money and then voyages that one can make
To so many foreign countries in his eyes that one was in nice seat and enjoying
That weather which is so lovely so inside our life on every spot we just need to
Listen someone thinking to understand how many things are turn in so many
Beautiful and nice part so in life we think that we need many things but just
While watching that bird that person have richness in that person's dream
But that person never want to think about my dream that person never understand
How simple was my dream when I turn towards that person and told him my dream
That person started laughing because I have so much stupid dream that person
Said in life what we need most is money just flying freely like bird is not good
Because lot of cages are made for birds because they  need them in many cases and
When they caught in it people easily sell those birds for money so just having
That dream is not good for anybody that person started explaining to me that
How hard it is for birds to fly in sky since there are lot of human being and
How horrible life of bird because they don't get food easily and even while getting
Their food birds are attacked by many then that person described how easily one
Cat manage to take one sparrow away to eat and then that person started describing
It in way that I found most scary for me because inside life many have power
To describing things such cruelly that we began to feel we made mistake inside
Our world so inside our life we began to think that they are so perfect and
They are so right after all inside our life I began to think that bird are having so
Horrible life and when at that moment I saw cat I looked at that cat angrily
Because inside our life after all my dream was destroyed just by those cat
Which have art of bird killing so that person now began to convince me that
People really need money but somewhere in our heart after all inside life
We began to think that we need money inside our life but still then I think
That our thinking turn in wrong way totally so suddenly I can't think of
Leaving my dream and demanding for money because sky is something
Totally nice for me so inside our life we think that we need that we are not
Something which will give pleasure to you as well as to me so inside my life
I feel that I can't forget flying in sky and just struggle for money but then
Suddenly one person came and said nothing is important to any one in this
World but just one thing to every body that one said god it sitting there
And watching you and me suddenly I looked at other person who convincing me
Then started arguing with that person but that one just keep faith on god totally
That day I understood one thing that if person want some thing faith is most
Important for thinking of you and me so inside our life we must think properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...