Saturday, April 21, 2012

Poem 170. Present and Past


   















                                                 Present and Past
Various colours of balloons I saw that day flying in the sky after all they are part of my
Of memories because in each memory I use to buy balloon which I really love by heart
So when I saw  those balloons fly high in sky I just see in each one a memory with use to bring
Smile on my lips without much try because those balloons are something perfect for our sky
With each balloon has a memory and each one has colour which use to remind me of that
Laugh and that smile in my eye after all in life we have many types of things and many reminder
Of that things inside our life because may it be past or may it be part of future in our life
Still on every spot we just feel some past still make us happy from inside when we saw
Something of that past still those things bring laugh on our face and nice sweet smile but
Then some one told me I need forget past as part of my life because every day past will
Give me some sunshine because after all it is past that I use to live in once upon a time
Because past is something special for our life but it will never take us ahead inside life
But just tell me one thing did I need to do every thing just because I want to go ahead
In life after all our life is something special for our mind do we need to waste it in just one
Motive that is running ahead on each and every time so inside our life on many times
We just wish that our past will also stay in some part of my life after all I have made so efforts
To get that happiness in past on every day of life because past is one thing which needed
To be forgotten in every one's advice but I have just one question why did we want to
Feel sad in our life about those things which are our future if our past is something of best kind
I know some people will stay in past and don't live in present life but it will happen only when
They don't like their present because they made wrong type of compromise so they just like
Past because that was one life in which they want to live in their future or in their life but
I just feel one thing which enters in my mind may be they are force to do that compromise
Or they have took wrong decision to make compromise but one thing is surely wrong in life
That is they don't want present to become part of their future and their life so inside their life
They just hold past as part of their life so I feel if you are happy in present of our life then
You can surely see past as part of past and still keep it before your eyes after all past is something
Which we don't like and it is something create lot of problems inside our future and our life
After all past is something which is not important for our future but still it needed in life because
Past have taught us many things which will stay with us for our entire life so on each moment
Inside our life I want past and my present both on same point after all both have some thing
Perfect and something wrong for our life we just need past as our gift for our efforts which
We have done in past time so inside my life on every time I just wanted past as token of life
Because it will remind me many happy things inside my life and I don't think that I will exchange
My present for my past life because if you live properly then you can learn to enjoy past
From many sides after all they are nothing but just shadows of our life and those shadows
Are something which will give happiness when we play shadow games in life but some people
Just don't understand importance in their life but sometimes inside our life on every point
We just need to understand that past is not our problem but present is our true problem in life
Since we can't able to enjoy our present we look at past or something else in life because
We just wanted to avoid present from entire life because present is pleasant part of life
And future is something out of past which enter in our present as part of our escape from
Present and it's problem in life if it's not for past we can surely find some other way to escape
From our life I just think that in our life on every moment inside our life after all inside our life
Then we think that past is something inside our life which can be easily used as replacement
In our future and in our life so on each moment of our life we think that we can get something
Which will perfect for our replacement inside our life so just try to understand that if not past
You will find something else in life because you have got one unhappy mind so instead of
Forgetting past we can built our future nice and it will be easy to enjoy present and past at same time
After all why shall we need to forget past if we have did so many nice things also on that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...