Monday, April 2, 2012

Poem 121. The Broom


















                                        The Broom
One day I think I can move the mountain and turn around the river
And I can even drink salty water of sea and I feel that I can start some wars
And fight for justice and bring in this whole world true rules and peace
One day I thought that I can lift any weight on shoulders as human being
I can do any thing if I try hard to do it only if I try hard I have power to move
Each and every thing which ever I wish to move on that days I feel so
Sure that I can't have success because I can't win until I move every thing
As I wish with full wish inside my brain so inside our life on each day
I just can't win as all in any way until my heart starts in full force to win
On each and every day because all my efforts are some thing useless
Because I never tried to use my full strength on each day because while
I do my work some one told me I am not doing it in full strength and inside life
On each and every day I feel that is true that I never tried my full strength
After all in life on each and every day we need to do some thing with full strength
So I got so convince that I can move any thing what come ahead because
I am going to use my all power and strength I feel as if I have fire inside me
Which is burning for each and every moment and those moments are some thing
Which will please our days and they will make us happy in every way because
Strength is some thing which will help us to move many ways and strength is
Some thing which will keep us alive on each and every day may be those
Are days or nights may be those are some thing which use to give us power
Which will made us think that we can move in any part or in any way but
Then one question arise in our way that we want them to see we have
Power and strength after all in life on each and every day we can see
Some people just wake up us about that strength so I was so confident that
I am right and I can able to do many types of change and I can move
Mountain because I am the best some people have skill to convince us so well
That we began to think we have some unique power if we use it then it will
Turn into some thing proper after all in life on every point we  need some thing
Which is perfect and nice for which we want to fight against the world
And for which we want to fight and when we get convince that we have
Some special power inside us in life so we began to think that we can fight
And one day I thought same way that I can manage to fight so I decided
That I will start big fight but before starting that fight I thought may be
I will just talk to people in life but then I just thought may before starting
My fight I just try to clean my roof which is needed in my life but
When I tried move that broom it weighted tons in my hands and in my life
I tried to move it every way because moving it will look like hardest task in life
Because when I move my broom it take me away each time because
With that broom I feel like mountain are moved inside my future and
Inside my life how much may people like me but still I feel sorrows in life
That I don't got that power which take me ahead on every point after all
Even that broom forced me to go on other side inside my future and my life
How much I wanted to have power or skill still I don't possessed it in life
How depressing it felt when I can't able to move that broom inside my life
After all in life I spend many hours if hope that I can special power in life
And if I try to get it then may be one day I will see sunrise in my life
But sadly it never happened inside my life because I don't have power
To move broom how can I move mountain in my life this is what happen
When we over estimate our self in our life and then we began to think that
We are nothing but a powerless person in life so never over estimate
Your power or strength which will take you ahead in life on each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...