Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poem 165. Logical answer

                                                   Logical answer
Whenever I feel I must go ahead to fight why people are telling me every time
That this moment is not right how can I stop myself from those fights when
Other people can act as they like if other person have don't restrictions during fight
Then why did I want to stop myself on every time this is what our heart ask us
On each and every time when some one push us too much and we want to answer
That person inside our future and our life many people who have experience
Will told you that it is moment we should not speak in our life they say we must
Trust our god because god will bring light but it is so difficult when you can
Answer some one not to say it and keep quiet so inside our life on each moment
As we wish and like we can just go ahead but we will not open our mouth
Until it is necessary to open it in our life when someone say something wrong
And I have answer on my lips on that moment in life but still I was controlled
By my mind because in our life on every time we need someone who will
Help us to go ahead in our life but if that person suggest that we need to keep
Quiet we have to trust our teacher but there is question in our mind how did
We can manage to keep quiet because if I ask why my teacher or well wisher
Have proper answer in life after all that person is someone who have more
Knowledge in life but when I ask how then things seem to get out of proportion in life
Because even that person don't know that answer properly in life because when
Someone says something on which we have proper answers in life we began to think
That we must give them in life but sometimes just answers are not enough for life
We need to be prepared in every way for one fight because that fight is something
Perfect for our life but only when we know properly how to fight after all
We know bad aspects of that person but we don't know truth in life that how
Much power that person got before we start our fight our teacher will think about it
Because they are mentors of our life they know what is our power and what are
Our draw backs in life but in school we have proper teacher but we get many
Person in life and we need to decide which one is best and other person may
Create troubles in life because when we choose that person we need to know
That this person is perfect and right because this person will harm us because
We rejected that one and decided other person who is better and nice in our eyes
In school we have just one teacher but in life we have many teacher and among them
We need to find proper teacher for our future and our life because inside our life
Every time we just get so many person in life but out of them when we choose
Proper teacher other people began to try to harm us in our life so how sad it feel
When we lose in life because when we have answer and still we don't have it
I feel that I am losing my happiness in my life after all I always wanted to win
Each competition in my life but still something stop me from challenging thinking
Which they told me before my eyes inside my life because on every moment in life
We can get many things in life we just need and it seem proper moment to tell them
To come ahead for fight but on that moment sometimes your teacher tell you that
You are not right and you must need to get more knowledge about your enemy
Before you start to jump in that fight but when it is told us mostly I hate those
Thinking and advice then from that moment I just try to control my mind because
How can I disobey my teacher who is chosen by me after so many efforts inside life
So I start to convince my self and waited for some time and after some days
I can really able to see truth of our life which means that my teacher was always right
Power of my enemy is far greater than the one I thought inside my future and
My life because I just thought of answering that one in logic and words I never thought
About other sources in life just always remember one thing your logical answers
Are not helpful to you sometimes they just create problems for you and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...