Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Poem 145. Sleeping in quiet

                                          Sleeping in quiet
Have you ever saw take me my pen to write?  I use to think it's sword
Which will cut fine I use to think that I will write in such way that I will
Tell everyone what I feel inside my mind I will write just as I wish and
Do as I like I can say anything and no one will stop me from saying what
I prefer and like I thought it's my sword I can use because I don't know
That much better other ways to fight so whenever I pick up my pen then
I start to write while writing suddenly I found many things that my personal
Anger and frustrations in my mind because nature and many other things which
I like to define because when I start writing I feel as if I am talking to my friend
With whom I want to share my joy not want to take my revenge because
Friend are someone with whom you like to enjoy your time and happiness
Because suddenly I feel that so short is my life to express every thought
Which I like and dislike and my hate or revenge went on back seat of life
I began to write about pleasant things or experience I have in my life
Because in life every time we can't get what we prefer and like even on
That occasion I want to share my disappointment with my friend who read
Whatever I write so my sword no longer want to cut anyone at all but
I never feel anything I miss at all because when I think of my pen I just
Always like it but even when I shift to computer still I like the power in it
So I start using it so nicely in life but still I don't feel my sword want to shine
Then someone told me when I write on that moment I write so nice then
I feel it must flute which sings song which seems so pleasant and nice then
One day I heard that we need wake up all people because problem have arise
I must burst like volcano out of mountain and out of this life and I must
Wake up all people who need to wake up this time because we are doing
Everything in wrong way inside our future and our life because our life
Is some thing which is going to get destroyed so I decided that I must use
Volcano of my writing skill and it's time to rise so before writing some strong
Song I went out to see outside and then I saw normal kids like every day
Running to school with their mom who are holding them tight then I saw
Those men and women who are running to reach office on perfect time
And then I saw those people who are struggling so hard to get everything right
When I looked around I saw already so many swords of pen are ready to take
Bite and war was already started because all people are convinced it's time to fight
But when suddenly I saw this I feel do I need to do this in life after all people
Are waking quietly do I need to wake up them this time because every thing
Seems so fine until I don't let my frustration win nothing bad can happen to us
Until we learn the art of surviving every time when we search for some thing
One thing is common on each year's start they say this year we need to change
Everything around us and we need to start with new heart but every time is all
Starts for some days or some months but at end nothing changes we just stood
There where we have start all this fun I know it's not funny but it's truth of life
We can't change our world until our heart decide it in our future and our life
After all we get all that what we deserve just changing some thing can't change person
We have made mistakes and we have to pay for them in life but sadly we just
Love blame some one and say we can going to change our life this time but
Nothing at all changes in our life because if we have some mistake in our heart
What is use of operating brain in life but no one loves to take that blame so
They put it on other people in their life if we want to change our life then
We need to start it from inside when we decide to change those things then
No one can stop them in life we don't need guide or angel inside our life because
Only if we start to act as we were taught in school then we can be alright for life time
But instead of doing that we decide to scream and write some strong about life
So I have decided to use my writing as flute because I don't wake any one because
I think the world is working fine and why so I need to wake up people who know
Their mistake so I decided that I let those nice people sleep who are sleeping in quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...