Saturday, April 7, 2012

Poem 134. Different

                                                             Different
In sky there are many clouds each has it's own design many people loved to watch
To see those beautiful clouds after all they are so nice inside our life after all in life
They have their beauty and have nice look in life but I never like to watch clouds
For long time my friends like them but I hate to watch them except when rain is inside
Some like to watch them but I never like to watch them after all inside our life
There are many things which are nice for some people but not favorite in life
Because they are just same to my eyes I never see difference in those cloud after
Some sight and even when I find some shapes in them I don't think they are nice
Even those shapes are useless for our mind even my creative mind have some thing
Which are important and which are not liked by my mind I like I can't tolerate song
For long time how irritating it's for my life that when other people enjoy those songs
So happily I feel irritated by those voice after all songs are some thing which are
So refreshing in life only if I can able to get involved properly like some people
In them in my life but involving in some thing is gift of god given not to me in life
So I can read as many books as I like but I can hardly get involve in songs in life
Because all songs seems useless for my mind I just say them for some moment
Inside my life but I can never understand songs in my life while I saw other people
Who live with songs in their life who can live without food but can't live without
Song in their life I don't know if it's true but people at least claim to me and
They are so involved in them that they hardly notice any one when someone
Starts singing so this is what call difference in our heart each person like something
While other never care for it in any part so interesting is this thinking to our heart
That every one don't want same thing they want different things for heart but
If you ask your mind then it will say it in different way it says that nothing is
Similar if you decide to see properly in proper way after all in life every time
We need to think what is hidden inside our heart because on every spot we see
That we are hurt by our thinking inside our heart because when everyone like some thing
We began to think we will like similar part but in life thing are not different but
They are perfect for their heart because thinking will tell a person what is liked
By that person's heart and if that person ask for different thing then it will be really
Nice for everyone and every heart because when people like different things then
It will stop fights and war because that is may be reason behind our thought about war
If we don't wish for same thing then why do we will fight because when we want
Different things then people will get those things as per their like and their dislike
Then why did person need to fight so some times when some person like and
Some dislike that only those people can get who like that thing so inside our life
And inside our want we can avoid fight if we don't have similar wants but sadly
Our life is not as simple as our wants we also hate those person who are different
Than us in their thoughts as well as wants that will create another problem inside
Our future and our world we began to think that we are best in our thinking and
Our thoughts so we want to show the world how best we are sometimes we even
Want to set rule for whole world which will just fulfill our want how interesting
Is our life and in that life how alive are our wants after all if we have limited sources
Why did we want everyone to have same liking and want because if person want
Different thing don't you think it will be better for our thinking as well as for our heart
Because in world things are not enough to please our thinking as well as our heart
Every day we need something and that is our demand so if other person keep different
Hopes then why we want them to merge with our hopes and want after all in life
How may big be this world but still we have limited sources to fulfill our want
So why we need to change other and make them like us in thinking and wants
To rule a world is nice line but impossible to do many people tried to do it
And finally cried because it seems so hard to do we can't feed whole world
With just our limited thoughts so why try to convince others we are right and
They are fully and perfectly wrong after all inside our life on our each want
We spend so much resources that we will do favour on world by not changing
Others thoughts and want because world is already exhausted by our wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...