Friday, April 13, 2012

Poem 149. Someone

                                           Someone
When I walk on road I always feel it perfect have walk that road
But don't you notice in life that in middle or start or end we find a problem
Which will take us far ahead in life and which teaches many things which
Are important part of our future and teach us ways to shine but still I feel
Sometimes I hate those problems in my life because they manage to give me
Pains which I have to bear in life sometimes my heart pain and with it
Pain start to spread every side that problem seems so strong that we feel
That how can it take us ahead in life but someone told me in life that
Problem teach you lessons in life which shows you many lights and take you
Ahead in your life on that moment I nodded and appreciated that line
But if I tell you truth about my thought on that time I just tell you one thing
I thought that time I just want happiness not sorrows in life even if I can
Stay behind what good is it to have sorrows and problems in life just because
They take us ahead on each moment of life after all inside our life on each
Moment we will shine only if I suffer problems in life but on that moment
I was so fully convince in life after all I don't need something famous for life
I can live quietly in my life because I thought that it will be nice for our life
So when I saw problem I feel so angry at it in life I was so convinced that
I don't need those problems in my life I want my road to be perfect for life
May be I can't get things but I just want a perfect and normal life so I just
Want to live happy life but inside my life on every point we think that
We know all about life I was so sure that I don't want that knowledge inside life
Because it is creating problems on road which I like inside my future and life
So I got upset when I see that problem inside life and I was so confuse that
How could I go ahead in my life but then I thought maybe I was taking wrong road
In life and I am such useless that I can't even understand how to take roads in life
This what happen always in our life we began to blame our self inside our life
We think that we are weak and that is why we get troubles in our life and
We must find proper road inside our life because life is something which take us
Ahead every time but still we are stuck in wrong spot of our future and life
After all our life is something which is so precious for our mind that we just
Don't want to take any risk inside our life even if we hope to get profit in life
I don't know about it but still I feel in life that we are all perfect inside our life
Without taking so much troubles to get profits in life I feel so convince that
I want just simple life and god should take away those troubles and give me
Simple and nice life but then suddenly on my way I get some guide on some point
Who teach me how to handle those problems in life so I learn to adjust with problems
And I learn to adjust with many points still in my life I find it hard to adjust with life
Our guide become teacher for us and help us to go ahead in many spots of life
Slowly that guide seems so great that we began to think is that really human
Or god is stood before us in our life because we always thought that god is great
And that human have that greatness inside and so from that moment we make
Mistake in our life instead of thanking that human we assume god inside and
Then we just accept full support from that guide but that person is human so
That human being went ahead with that one's life so inside our problem we have
Made one bad habit to attract towards wrong type of humankind and worship them
Like a god is mistake of our mind god have decide to solve our problem
So god could have send messenger of some kind but assuming that messenger
As a god is one big mistake that can take away pleasure from our mind and our life
So you can always respect someone who help you in life but never call that one god
Because it will destroy your as well as many people's life in just one tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...