Monday, April 16, 2012

Poem 158. Power of Art

                                           Power of Art
Once I hoped that they will love my painting and appreciate my art
But instead of looking at it  they give it back even without looking my art
After all our art is something valuable for our thinking and our thoughts and
May it something nice and may it be indeed in my school I always taught that
Rejection is first step for any art so once I decide to show it to my teacher
Who can appreciate art but my teacher told me it's all wrong before art class
I just kept changing it and trying to do my best but my teacher never agree
It is anything near beautiful or perfect once my teacher told me that I got it
All wrong and spend my whole day in just repairing and working on my art
I just never understand how can I be so wrong to my eyes it look so perfect
Then how can it be so wrong for my art class after all until then I always thought
That painting is my natural art but in that class I just understood that it is not
My art because whole class is getting everything in best and perfect way
While I was just moving whole day from one part to other part just because
I want to search proper sort of art inside our life art is something which is
Perfect for our thinking and our thought and art will take us one day on
Such a peak that we can be on top of our art but while learning it then I feel
It is worst part so I decided that I must accept that it is not sort of art
But when people see my picture and admire them I just have one question in heart
Was it true that sometimes people just don't understand another person's heart and art
Because sometimes when I write I feel some people just don't want to read those parts
At first I use to think I am not good at this art but then someone told me that
If we do things from heart one day they will understood it but only if they like
And appreciate that art like someone who hate books can never like my art and
Some one who have different type of liking can't be force to understand art
If you want to know the truth art have nice power which will look nice for heart
But when someone doesn't like that art we can't force that person to show interest
Inside that art because when people just don't love it then what is use of being
Expert in that art after all our art is something which will take us ahead step by step
It have power to capture heart but it needs heart which appreciate that art because
That art have some power to develop inside our heart but if some one just don't like it
What is use of that power of that heart may that heart be good or be kind but
Love for art is something gift given not to every one so some times by mistake
You do something artistic work for some person who don't understand that heart
And that kind of work for entire work because work is something so precious
But still some person it have perfect sort of power while some person think that
Art is successful only when it is liked by each and every sort of person in world
But some art have power to win inside world but just before some person
That don't mean you should give up the art because it have power before some person
Because those persons are also not small in number they are also large in number
But it is just factor of our luck that how would we meet that person but just
Inside your life never give up your art because one day it will help you when
You are between the storm and no help is there to help you in this world
Because art will take away those sorrows from all persons and one day in your life
Art will stood with you inside this world may at some moment you feel art is
Something useless in world because it is not giving money in return but one day
Art will give you peace which was never accepted from world because art will
Take away sorrows which are increase due to need of money inside our life
So in our life we need art as part of our world may it be best or may it be worst
But still art have capacity to understand need of peace inside our future and world
So never give up your art what ever may said by world until you began to cause
Trouble for people because you are making too much and unlimited efforts in world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...