Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Poem 126. My Piggy Bank

    

 










 My Piggy Bank
I got one piggy bank I saved in it every day I want bought my favourite book
So I save every day I skipped all my treats and every fun because before
May eyes there was just one dream that is to purchase on want to own that book
I just want to read it for it I can skip any thing may be I forget my best parties
And my best picture just to get that book because that book is some thing
I want to read from inside and it's cost was some thing which my mom is not
Ready to give because all money which come in my share was spend just
Before I saw that book that book is something which is full of knowledge
And that book was some thing which look nice in each and every ways and
So inside our life I just want to read that book but my mom want me to learn
How to save my money not to spend it on every thing which I see and please me
In it's look because shopping was some thing which addicted person from heart
And it's seem better to teach kid from start but at that I don't understand my mom
And give her a evil look because I just want that book and she is not giving me
That nice book after all reading is some thing nice for every point you look
But still my mom told me I have to wait for some days until she permit me
To buy that book she told me I must get best marks and act nice then only
I can get that book so from that day become a perfect lady from every angle
But if I tell you truth I just don't resemble to angel but still after few days
My mom gave me smile and told me that I was lot better even after my small
And tiny fight so inside my life I got greatest joy which I never thought in life
That I can get some thing good and nice inside life which means that even
After my small fights I was forgiven and got greatest joy of life my mom
Have given me that book's price so I ran to buy that book which is precious
To my life but when I reached to that shop I found that book is already taken away
From my life because that book is some important for life we want pleasure
Of reading that book in life but when I saw that book was taken away then
I felt so sad so when I was walking out I feel so depress luck acted with me
In such a wrong then one beggar come and started asking for cash it took me
So long time to told that one to go away from my path so I was upset with
Each every thing first gone away my book then goes away peace with that beggar
Why some times future irritate us in every part is it crime to have money
When other don't have it in any sort some may call me wrong but still I feel
From my heart that beggar don't deserve that money which meant for book
I want so want some where at my heart I feel so selfish in some part but
Other part told me I did right for every heart because if I want to give it
Then my mind will tell me just because some one insists it seems that
It is not right to giving after all in life on every spot we have right to decide
What is right and what is wrong for our heart inside our life on every spot
So then I began to go home when I saw a small boy crying with tears
When I ask that one he told me some where his money is missing and
He wanted to buy some thing which touch my heart suddenly my hand went
To my pocket and I given him that cash then that boy went inside to buy
I suddenly feel as if I got that book from my heart I just never understand
I was right or wrong but I just don't want to give money to that beggar but
I want it to given to that small boy some times innocent is inside that heart
Even when that beggar was in worst condition he don't manage to touch
My heart when that boy who wear perfect dress look so nice to world
I think just because I thought that one is doing efforts and that one is pushing
From each side and each part because that person can never manage
To touch my heart when that boy just said that thing and it touch my heart
That book no longer matter I feel I can get it one day in my life's one part
That book told me one thing with out even reading it our heart is so different
It can get pleasure in giving but only if it is given to some one that look
Perfect to our heart and able to please our thoughts as well as our thinking
So my piggy bank was not at all needed when comes to learning things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...